16:21, Fri 9 Feb
Copied off FB so could have legs but could be absolute balls:

[www.facebook.com]

Seems the same issues dogging WR are now being levelled at TM by some players

What a fecking carnival
16:23, Fri 9 Feb
Aint on Facebook. What's the gist of it?
16:28, Fri 9 Feb
They changed the Tbags at the training group from PG Tips to Sainsburys own brand.
16:29, Fri 9 Feb
frickin bed wetting on facebook..uncle tone has it under control..
16:31, Fri 9 Feb
Only a few hours till we find out if there is anything in it, given he is predicting Hogan in and a few other changes as a result.
16:34, Fri 9 Feb
Think TM alluded to it in his presser this week and before - some aren’t grafting and they won’t play as a result. Simple
Copied off FB so could have legs but could be absolute balls:

[www.facebook.com]

Seems the same issues dogging WR are now being levelled at TM by some players

What a fecking carnival

I could be wrong but I don't think that any of the training ground spats in WR's time were actually proven.
Mowbray did say he’d be leaving 4/5 players at home. The way he said it seemed like it wasn’t a big deal though.
Gazball?
The difference with this kind of story now is that if there is any truth in it, I trust TM to have the experience and comprehension to deal with it.
16:43, Fri 9 Feb
I reckon Miyoshi has been throwing a lode of f**KS at Gary Gardner.

Or maybe Pritchard has already down tools??

Or probably no truth in any of it
16:50, Fri 9 Feb
Truth in it or not there have always been fights in training at football clubs.
16:53, Fri 9 Feb
Yep.

If players aren't having a go at each other on the training ground then they're not training hard enough.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
16:54, Fri 9 Feb
Mowbray did make a reference to players booting balls away who weren’t happy, then he realised Roberts was doing a passing out drill ..
Tam
16:56, Fri 9 Feb
theAtlas
Mowbray did make a reference to players booting balls away who weren’t happy, then he realised Roberts was doing a passing out drill ..

He's OK at short passes.
Make Blues Great Again
17:06, Fri 9 Feb

😂