22:07, Fri 9 Feb
No leaders no winners just happy to pick up good money & rip the Piss.This shower of shit will send us down.An absolute embarrassment to our football club the lot of them.
22:26, Fri 9 Feb
100% mate, and we had fans giving Rooney all manner of shit, tonight proves to me it was these gutless cowards after all.
23:56, Fri 9 Feb
I’ll be honest I thought it was all Rooney ans the players were fine, and a decent manager would get them playing again. Well now we have a decent manager, but tonight was absolutely shocking. Making me start to think it wasn’t all down to Rooney.
00:17, Sat 10 Feb
It wasn't all down to Rooney, we aren't that good, but tonight wasn't 'absolutely shocking'.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
00:22, Sat 10 Feb
It was pretty poor from where I was watching. First half I could concede we were a little unlucky, poor defending for the first goal aside. But second half was pretty bad. I thought we’d come out fighting and on the front foot, but Wednesday should have scored before they did make it 2-0.

After that any belief we had was gone, and it was tepid and dull, never really looked like scoring. Even at the end we couldn’t score from 3 yards out.
00:27, Sat 10 Feb
Bluenose27
It was pretty poor from where I was watching. First half I could concede we were a little unlucky, poor defending for the first goal aside. But second half was pretty bad. I thought we’d come out fighting and on the front foot, but Wednesday should have scored before they did make it 2-0.

After that any belief we had was gone, and it was tepid and dull, never really looked like scoring. Even at the end we couldn’t score from 3 yards out.

The first half we were actually pretty good but that's my opinion.

Your description there appears to show that you have no real handle on the meaning of either absolute or shocking or when they are adverb and verbing.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
01:14, Sat 10 Feb
I didn't watch the game but ...
One team dominated over 60% of possession
Had 25 shots
Made over double the amount of accurate passes

Seems that team played well?
02:03, Sat 10 Feb
Charcy
It wasn't all down to Rooney, we aren't that good, but tonight wasn't 'absolutely shocking'.
No it wasn’t. We controlled huge parts of the game. Something we’ve struggled to do for ages.’
We lost though.
No need to panic, at all
Tony Fantastico
02:42, Sat 10 Feb
First half we were competent.
2nd half we lacked energy, imagination and desire.
If we replicate that 2nd half show we are gonna be in trouble
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
07:28, Sat 10 Feb
generalBlue
First half we were competent.
2nd half we lacked energy, imagination and desire.
If we replicate that 2nd half show we are gonna be in trouble

Even the second half wasn’t THAT bad! Wednesday did not deserve to “win” either half of that game. We played the better football and controlled large parts of the game.

For me, many positives to take…one of which was the performance of James, who’s really looking good.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
07:33, Sat 10 Feb
Wednesday did deserve to win. They scored 2 goals. We scored none.
07:34, Sat 10 Feb
And did deserve to win each half as they scored a goal in each half....
07:39, Sat 10 Feb
Lack of desire !
Lack of determination!
No guts !
07:40, Sat 10 Feb
I thought Wednesday deserved to win the game.

Under Eustace we'd have taken the piss out of teams who came and played some nice football, had a few shots and we ended up winning.

It's about taking your chances. Wednesday created much better chances than us too.

Overall we'll be fine but if we're going to play like we're trying to we need to be stronger at the back. We're also weak as piss up front unless Stansfield starts and has a good game.

To be in a situation where we are still playing Hogan is just bonkers.

Bottom line, we've got to be significantly better in both boxes. That's where it matters.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H