Some proper bloody halfwits knocking about today
15:52, Sat 10 Feb
Is this the closest we’ve ever been statistically?
Or was it when Bowyer come in? Can’t remember tbh.
15:53, Sat 10 Feb
Bowyer we was in the bottom 3 I believe.
15:54, Sat 10 Feb
Finchy
Bowyer we was in the bottom 3 I believe.

😬😬😬
Fat Buddha CBE

So you don’t think being 1pt above the relegation zone is anything to worry about?
15:54, Sat 10 Feb
We are in a relegation battle though, the table don’t lie. If these results stay the same we’re only 1 point above.
15:56, Sat 10 Feb
As daft as it sounds I think it may take us dropping into the bottom three for them to hear the alarm clock going off in there heads.

🤷‍♂️ maybe they need the visualisation as proof 😂
15:57, Sat 10 Feb
Far too early to be having fits of conniptions. I hope poor old Tarquin doesn’t read this thread.
15:59, Sat 10 Feb
It is you’re right. But qpr and Huddersfield are winning games and scoring goals, which is more than we’re doing atm.
Fat Buddha CBE
😂
Tony Fantastico
16:00, Sat 10 Feb
We are seriously in the relegation mix now. Tuesday is massive
16:00, Sat 10 Feb
Bluenose27
It is you’re right. But qpr and Huddersfield are winning games and scoring goals, which is more than we’re doing atm.
And Southampton and Hull.
Bet they’re panicking like eff now
Tony Fantastico
16:01, Sat 10 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE

Yes, those who don't seem too bothered about where the club is are that, aren't they.
The cold never bothered me anyway
16:02, Sat 10 Feb
Not really a good comparison is it. Neither of them are at risk of falling into league 1, and we’ve been struggling to score goals and win games all season.
Fat Buddha CBE
Far too early to be having fits of conniptions. I hope poor old Tarquin doesn’t read this thread.

Yes saying today is a wake up call is having a fit conniptions. Hyperbolic that in itself.