16:04, Sat 10 Feb
PremierBlues
We are seriously in the relegation mix now. Tuesday is massive

Yup. Huge
16:05, Sat 10 Feb
Huddersfield don’t even have a manager and have gone to a side unbeaten in 23 vying for the top two.
We went to literally one of the worst ever championship sides last night and got beat 😂

And I’m meant to be upbeat about that or not worry.

Each to there own 🤦‍♂️😅
16:06, Sat 10 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluenose27
It is you’re right. But qpr and Huddersfield are winning games and scoring goals, which is more than we’re doing atm.
And Southampton and Hull.
Bet they’re panicking like eff now

They probably would if they were 1 point above the relegation zone, had defenders who couldn’t defend, no strikers, and 3 league wins since September.
16:06, Sat 10 Feb
TaylorJay84
BcFc
Hudds 2-0. Jesus

😂 just have to laugh at this point.

The fact we’re even in this mess is laughable.

What’s just as laughable is people claiming the season was over. We let the softest goals in and are chronically wasteful in front of goal.
I think we will be ok. But some posts from recent weeks look pretty daft to be honest.
16:07, Sat 10 Feb
Norwich equaliser
16:07, Sat 10 Feb
•Their
What will worrying do?
Mindset is so important. Roll on Tuesday
Tony Fantastico
16:08, Sat 10 Feb
I’m really not sure why some people are criticising and ridiculing fans for being worried about our position. Look at the table?

Any fan is going to be worried the position we’re in . We all want blues to do well so naturally we look at results around us
16:08, Sat 10 Feb
We’ve garnered the grand total of 14 points in our last 19 games.
That’s the same as Rotherham, and worse than everyone else.
Looking at the other 2 currently in the bottom 3 SW have got 26, and QPR if they win today 23 in the same period. (21 games for those 2 and 20 for Rotherham)
I think there is plenty of cause for concern.
We could easily be in the bottom 3 on Wednesday
16:09, Sat 10 Feb
That’s fair enough Reddich.
And I myself think we will scrape safety again.

But ultimately that’s the big thing for me not just today’s results and being 1pt above the relegation zone.

I’m sick of this looking over my shoulder hoping for 3 shitter sides every year.

We shouldn’t even be in this position.
Tilton Rifle
Norwich equaliser

Handy
Exactly. Huge amount of time to go. Plenty of positives. But plenty of work to do.
16:10, Sat 10 Feb
But we are. We won't be next year. So quit your jibber jabbin and keep right on
Rab C Nesbitt
•Their
What will worrying do?

I just can’t be apathetic mate! blues mean too much to me to not be worried or upset.
Maybe that makes me daft 🤷‍♂️
Rab C Nesbitt
•Their
What will worrying do?

Its the mindset of the plsyers which is more important I would say. And that’s what worries me.
There’s no teams with points deductions this year either to save us.