16:10, Sat 10 Feb
Rasputin
Now one point above the relegation zone.

Anyone who thinks we aren't deep in shit is deluding themselves.

Wise words
16:11, Sat 10 Feb
David Xavis
PremierBlues
We are seriously in the relegation mix now. Tuesday is massive

Yup. Huge

another 6 pointer
16:11, Sat 10 Feb
TaylorJay84
That’s fair enough Reddich.
And I myself think we will scrape safety again.

But ultimately that’s the big thing for me n it just today’s results and being 1pt above the relegation zone.

I’m sick of this looking over my shoulder hoping for 3 shitter sides every year.

We shouldn’t even be in this position.

Listen, I agree. But, when you’re this shit year on year, then you’re always likely to be in the mix. As we are, again. I’m lost as to where the overconfidence comes from in some minds.
16:12, Sat 10 Feb
Stop being realistic would you, you’re having a conniption.
16:12, Sat 10 Feb
Southampton scored
16:13, Sat 10 Feb
And again 2-2
👍🏻
I’m not shouting down anyone for not worrying as much as me or being I suppose ultimately more positive than I am, we’re all wired different.

Im allowed to worry and I believe I have reason too, not sure we have the battlers or warriors needed to fight to stay up, I’ve said all season imo these players are fragile and soft.
Hope I’m proven wrong obviously.
As bad as people say we were last year, I don’t think we were ever this close to the relegation zone.
16:15, Sat 10 Feb
Stop panicking everyone ffs!!
And in the blink of an eye, Huddersfield have threw a 2 nil lead and qpr are now drawing.

No one is relegated in February and football matches aren't over at half time.
Hagley Blue
Stop panicking everyone ffs!!

Times like this I need a cigarette 😅
Bloody Blues
16:20, Sat 10 Feb
Norwich winning now
16:20, Sat 10 Feb
brummiestu87
No one is relegated in February and football matches aren't over at half time.

Where has anyone said the contrary? Until we are far clear of the relegation zone, which according to some is just a matter of time, then it’s quite normal to discuss how scores affect us.
16:21, Sat 10 Feb
Norwich winning. Hopefully Southampton get a third and then we need to make sure we take advantage this week.