17:17, Sun 11 Feb
Onana always looks like a keeper making his debut but in every game ๐Ÿ˜‚ looks totally nervous all the time.
17:19, Sun 11 Feb
DvBโ€™s should try and stay on their feet, ratty bastards
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:20, Sun 11 Feb
Booed off ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
17:20, Sun 11 Feb
TaylorJay84
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
Tilton shark
Those that stayed will have wished they had gone with the rest

๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean I sat through Liverpool bumming us 7-0 at home in the cup it wasnโ€™t pleasant
Done that and Bournemouth 8-0. Made my lad stop. Told him heโ€™d been spoilt by the year unbeaten run at home, Carling Cup win and Brugge away. Welcome to the real Blues

Haha the post 2000 lot have had some memories alright. The pain we had to go through to appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜‚

For the pre 2000 brigade - who remembers the 0-6 at home to Crystal Palace?
17:25, Sun 11 Feb
Horrible little cretin that cash is
17:28, Sun 11 Feb
Wolvobluenose
TaylorJay84
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
Tilton shark

๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean I sat through Liverpool bumming us 7-0 at home in the cup it wasnโ€™t pleasant
Done that and Bournemouth 8-0. Made my lad stop. Told him heโ€™d been spoilt by the year unbeaten run at home, Carling Cup win and Brugge away. Welcome to the real Blues

Haha the post 2000 lot have had some memories alright. The pain we had to go through to appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mate weโ€™ve got Kiddy and Altrincham ๐Ÿ™ˆ
17:33, Sun 11 Feb
Amy T
Booed off ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Booing the referee for not booking Fernandez.
17:36, Sun 11 Feb
In 5 games against Palace in that period, they beat us by a combined score of 20-1, including 6-0 home and away.

I still have the Tired & Weary fanzines from then - "Nightmare on Emmeline Street, The Palace Malice is Back!"
17:39, Sun 11 Feb
number8
In 5 games against Palace in that period, they beat us by a combined score of 20-1, including 6-0 home and away.

I still have the Tired & Weary fanzines from then - "Nightmare on Emmeline Street, The Palace Malice is Back!"

The Palace team in the aforementioned game included Ian Wright, Mark Bright, John Salako, Geoff Thomas, and Neal Redfearn
17:40, Sun 11 Feb
Kumars Fashion Sense
Amy T
Booed off ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Booing the referee for not booking Fernandez.

Probably true but itโ€™s funnier to assume they were booed off the fickle fannys

Important save from Onana there
17:40, Sun 11 Feb
TaylorJay84
Wolvobluenose
TaylorJay84
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
Tilton shark

๐Ÿ˜‚

Mate weโ€™ve got Kiddy and Altrincham ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I know only too well mate
17:44, Sun 11 Feb
Itโ€™s definitely something their fans would do.
17:52, Sun 11 Feb
sandpit72
Always happy to see Zouma chasing shadows, justice for what he did to his pet cat, I'll take eight.

For me, the cats done nothing wrong there - Graeme Souness

Awful circumstances, but one of the funniest instances of applying football lingo to real life.
17:56, Sun 11 Feb
Bluenose27
Itโ€™s definitely something their fans would do.
And our fans do do
Tony Fantastico
17:56, Sun 11 Feb
Everbluesince92
sandpit72
Always happy to see Zouma chasing shadows, justice for what he did to his pet cat, I'll take eight.

For me, the cats done nothing wrong there - Graeme Souness

โ€œZoumaโ€™s actions were disgusting, but you have to ask, what is Paul Pogba doing in all of thisโ€