18:38, Sun 11 Feb
GBBlue
Wheels are coming off. Unfortunately they have far too much of a lead from Newcastle and Brighton. Should be an interesting battle between them, United and Spurs now..

Think that’s there top 4 hopes done.

They’ll focus on the continental cappuccino cup now
18:41, Sun 11 Feb
Think 5th place will get a Champs League spot this year
18:42, Sun 11 Feb
bruggeaway
Think 5th place will get a Champs League spot this year

Then I’m a Spurs and United fan til May
18:45, Sun 11 Feb
Luiz doing that shithouse dance only to get rattled by Hojlund telling the unwashed to pipe down is beautiful.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:54, Sun 11 Feb
England are currently struggling in the coefficients (3rd) due to the Man Utd and Newcastle early exits, so not on course for 5 spots. Of course it could change if Man City and Liverpool both win their European comps. Let's hope not.

Great to see the vile's home record well and truly gone. 3 straight defeats at home now. Lovely.
18:57, Sun 11 Feb
Scum falling apart. Love it.
19:06, Sun 11 Feb
Ten Haag looks like he’s just filmed Das Boot 😂
20:02, Sun 11 Feb
They are unfortunately. Even more depressing that since we were relegated in 2011, cov fell all the way to league 2, came back up to the championship and are now far far ahead of us.

I’m excited for the summer, but our big summer rebuild is only possible if we’re in the championship, which is no guarantee atm. Even then the recruitment have got to get the right players, and that’s no guarantee either.

Kinda contradicted yourself there. We’ll be rebuilding whatever div we’re in.
23:17, Sun 11 Feb
Genuine question how much is there to spend on players in the summer?
00:41, Mon 12 Feb
Kumars Fashion Sense
Genuine question how much is there to spend on players in the summer?

A) how the hell would anyone know

B) it’s not about how much we spend, it’s about how wisely we spend it
02:53, Mon 12 Feb
I guess B is what he is asking.

Everyone seems very clued up about what we could or couldn't spend in January I suppose he wants to know what that'll be in the summer.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
03:36, Mon 12 Feb
Nikola Zigic
I guess B is what he is asking.

Everyone seems very clued up about what we could or couldn't spend in January I suppose he wants to know what that'll be in the summer.

Clued up? I think it was just we knew we couldn’t spend much, if anything due to FFP. We knew at the start of the season how bad that situation was.

The summer is a different ball game; revenue is up, loads of contracts drop off and one big loss drops off.

It’s difficult to know with any degree of accuracy how much.
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
Tilton shark
Those that stayed will have wished they had gone with the rest

😂

I mean I sat through Liverpool bumming us 7-0 at home in the cup it wasn’t pleasant
Done that and Bournemouth 8-0. Made my lad stop. Told him he’d been spoilt by the year unbeaten run at home, Carling Cup win and Brugge away. Welcome to the real Blues

Same - though me and Mand did bugger off to the pub at 6 against Bournemouth. Just couldn't take anymore. I did force my lad to stay at the 5-1 away at vile in the prem, always regretted it, I was a pig headed git when I was younger 🙂
Up the feckin Blues