09:34, Mon 12 Feb
IMO below is our best front 4. If we can keep this 4 fit and starting regularly we will have a decent chance. The only close choice was who plays behind Stansfield. Pritchard or JJ.

Bacuna Pritchard Dembele

Stansfield
09:37, Mon 12 Feb
Still think Miyoshi is far more suited to the right hand side role than Bacuna
Happy Clapper
09:41, Mon 12 Feb
You might be right but in the last few games Miyoshi has been shrugged off the ball very easilly. I seem him as less likely to score than Bacuna as well. Its probably mainly down to form though.
09:48, Mon 12 Feb
I'm not sure Bacuna has scored from open play this season whilst playing wide right, they've all come when playing centrally.

I think Miyoshi is an incredibly intelligent player who looks after the ball and has a natural inclination to come inside which is perfect for the overlapping Laird, I'd be starting him personally.
Happy Clapper
09:52, Mon 12 Feb
We should go back to basics and play 442

Front 6:

Burke GG Sunjic JJ
Juke Hogan

These lads have shown their guts in relegation scraps before and will drag us through one last time. Then clear the decks.

I've picked Burke as we're lacking a bit of pace without him there.
10:01, Mon 12 Feb
Sunik

Front 6:

Burke GG Sunjic JJ
Juke Hogan

These lads have shown their guts in relegation scraps before and will drag us through one last time. Then clear the decks.

0/10. You can see the fishing line too easy.
10:03, Mon 12 Feb
Le Mod

I’d agree. Especially if the right back is overlapping because Bacuna wants to stand his man up and beat him too so they end up in the same space.

Also Bacuna really wound me up Saturday so I may be being bias at the moment until he does something amazing again.

I really like Anderson aswell it’s such a shame about the end product. He is so good at keeping the ball and getting us up the pitch.
KES
10:06, Mon 12 Feb
Bluestaines wipes a lonely tear away. #properblues.
10:10, Mon 12 Feb
I’m hoping Paik, is able to push the 3 behind Stansfield, and make it even harder for TM, to pick a 3 with JJ, in the mix.

Let’s face it these kind of players are inconsistent and need stiff competition to make them fight to be in the team.
10:20, Mon 12 Feb
Le Mod

Yeah - I actually wasn't a fan of Miyoshi playing on the right under Rooney, but that was largely down to our wingers being isolated and having to play completely off the cuff.

In a well drilled system with more possession and obvious patterns of play it suits him coming inside off the right and letting Laird get round him.

Miyoshi is a shoo-in for me.
10:26, Mon 12 Feb
BlueSteve
IMO below is our best front 4. If we can keep this 4 fit and starting regularly we will have a decent chance. The only close choice was who plays behind Stansfield. Pritchard or JJ.

Bacuna Pritchard Dembele

Stansfield[/quot

You can see why we are so much, not much physicality, no natural finishers, bunch of midgets. Oh for a prime juke, unfortunately he’s finished
11:14, Mon 12 Feb

Bacuna Pritchard Dembele

Stansfield

So you're basing Pritchard on 45 minutes in a Blues shirt before being injured ?
11:15, Mon 12 Feb
Le Mod

I’d agree. Especially if the right back is overlapping because Bacuna wants to stand his man up and beat him too so they end up in the same space.

Also Bacuna really wound me up Saturday so I may be being bias at the moment until he does something amazing again.

I really like Anderson aswell it’s such a shame about the end product. He is so good at keeping the ball and getting us up the pitch.

Bacuna himself reckons his best position is in the "two" in front of defence
11:16, Mon 12 Feb
I really struggle with what to make of miyoshi, I've watched him a couple of times and thought he has a touch of class about him.
Other times I've watched him and thought he gets brushed off the ball far far to easy, and really struggles getting a decent final ball off 99% of the time.
12:27, Mon 12 Feb
Sunik

Front 6:

Burke GG Sunjic JJ
Juke Hogan

Nearly perfect! I think the defense would benefit having GG fill in at right back though, to give laird a kick up the arse.