14:33, Mon 12 Feb
Would it be better for us next season if the 3 relegated sides are the 3 to go back up this season.

If they all go then only 3 teams with new parachute money and we will be in a better position regarding FFP to challenge.

Teams like baggies will find it harder to finance another year at this level etc

(Obviously based on us staying up)

What's the general opinion.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:38, Mon 12 Feb
Yeah that's what I've been hoping for, and I think it's got a pretty good chance.
Happy Clapper
14:39, Mon 12 Feb
yep it would in theory

although those 3 teams would become weaker over the summer if they stayed down

i'm not sure the ones coming down will be anywhere near as strong as the ones going up either
14:42, Mon 12 Feb
Probably overthinking it mate. Need to focus on ourselves.
14:49, Mon 12 Feb
Three wins in half a season and there’s a thread about promotion next season.
14:56, Mon 12 Feb
Redditch Blue

Where is the word promotion mentioned, apart from your answer
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:01, Mon 12 Feb
Yeah, of course it's better for Blues. I don't like seeing new teams getting Premier league cash as it usually means another team that we're further adrift from.
KHT
15:03, Mon 12 Feb
Tilton shark
Redditch Blue

In the title that you gave to this thread! 🙄
15:05, Mon 12 Feb
just responding to a question on a message board
15:11, Mon 12 Feb
KHT
KHT
Tilton shark
Redditch Blue

In the title that you gave to this thread! 🙄

😂 no offence intended. We all see things differently. We will need a monumental overhaul to be in the promotion mix in my opinion and it’s not one we can achieve in one summer. I could be wrong and bloody well hope to be.
15:19, Mon 12 Feb
Baggies don't seemed to have got much weaker to me since they've come down not sure how they've managed it tbh. Thought they'd be much weaker this season and be forced to sell but not happened
15:21, Mon 12 Feb
Corberan is very good and they managed to get some decent free transfers (Wallace + Swift)

their squad still weaker now than the one they came down with though, so mainly down to Corberan
15:22, Mon 12 Feb
bruggeaway
Baggies don't seemed to have got much weaker to me since they've come down not sure how they've managed it tbh. Thought they'd be much weaker this season and be forced to sell but not happened
People said they would struggle this season with their financial woes, they look better now than before it all came to light
15:24, Mon 12 Feb
They still won't bother Leicester Southampton and Leeds in my opinion.
15:28, Mon 12 Feb
Corberan walks this summer when they're forced to sell
H

Consistently correct and proven right.