15:28, Mon 12 Feb
KHT
KHT
Tilton shark
Redditch Blue
Three wins in half a season and there’s a thread about promotion next season.

Where is the word promotion mentioned, apart from your answer

In the title that you gave to this thread! 🙄

That is regarding the 3 teams this season.
Hands up if I badly worded anything 👍💙
Turn left when you get on a plane.
KHT
15:32, Mon 12 Feb
Fair play, I was just answering your question. 😉
15:33, Mon 12 Feb
Nikola Zigic
Corberan walks this summer when they're forced to sell

they could get taken over before that, but he'll be offered a better job before long
15:37, Mon 12 Feb
Let’s focus on trying to stay up first before we worry about next season.
15:40, Mon 12 Feb
We get lots of speculation and points of view on this board so was just looking forward and did say it was based on us staying up.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:45, Mon 12 Feb
So you did my mistake. To answer your question yes it would be better if Leeds, soton and Leicester went up, but in terms of us I think we’re still a good 2-3 seasons away from proper challenging for promotion, unless we recruit really well in the summer.
16:18, Mon 12 Feb
Nikola Zigic
Corberan walks this summer when they're forced to sell

Even if they are able to scrape by without selling they're going to start to struggle more, I think they have quite a few contracts up in the summer and are probably having to look at savings there.
16:18, Mon 12 Feb
Bluenose27
So you did my mistake. To answer your question yes it would be better if Leeds, soton and Leicester went up, but in terms of us I think we’re still a good 2-3 seasons away from proper challenging for promotion, unless we recruit really well in the summer.
It is possible that we will which makes this Summer very exciting. The urgency of staying up is so high. This has made some reactions on match day threads maybe a little OTT. But there is a lot at stake.