16:59, Mon 12 Feb
Fair play to him said all the right things

[twitter.com]
17:02, Mon 12 Feb
What else was he gonna say? "Can't wait to nail the bastards, holding a big old grudge and I've got a massive point to prove"

Maybe Troy Deeney...
When Sam Gallagher bags his third ,John can whip off his coat to run up and down in front of the Paddocks displaying his villa shirt
17:15, Mon 12 Feb
I just hope we stuff them and Sunderland.
I was wrong a couple of weeks back and Mowbray already isn’t immune to the odd idiots comments at games
Tony Fantastico
Tam
17:18, Mon 12 Feb
Pirate Blue

[twitter.com]

Yep, you'd hope that he'd be dignified, professional and polite, and he was. He seems a decent bloke. Actually, I think he's probably my favourite manager since relegation until our Tone, although I did like Monk at the time. I also liked Lee Clark, but in much the same way that I like next doors dog who chases hot air balloons.
Make Blues Great Again
17:26, Mon 12 Feb
It would be poetic for Jordan James to score a hattrick tomorrow 🙏
17:32, Mon 12 Feb
Good for him.

I plan on ignoring him completely
17:34, Mon 12 Feb
Tam
Tam
Pirate Blue

[twitter.com]

Yep, you'd hope that he'd be dignified, professional and polite, and he was. He seems a decent bloke. Actually, I think he's probably my favourite manager since relegation until our Tone, although I did like Monk at the time. I also liked Lee Clark, but in much the same way that I like next doors dog who chases hot air balloons.

It’s not Cotterill then
Tam
17:38, Mon 12 Feb
mr_crosby
Tam
Pirate Blue

[twitter.com]

It’s not Cotterill then

Just outside the top three, I'm afraid.
Make Blues Great Again
18:21, Mon 12 Feb
Hope we stuff the cowardly DVB.
18:21, Mon 12 Feb
This.
18:23, Mon 12 Feb
Tam
Great club.
Great set of fans
Magnificent history.
Very proud.
Can't wait to get started.

An AI program could churn that out.
18:28, Mon 12 Feb
Thongs
This.

Obviously hope we stuff them but I'm not sure I understand why the bloke is cowardly.
H

Consistently correct.
Tam
18:30, Mon 12 Feb
Nikola Zigic
Thongs
This.

Obviously hope we stuff them but I'm not sure I understand why the bloke is cowardly.

'Cos it's easy to type on an internet forum. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
18:46, Mon 12 Feb
Seems a decent bloke who did a reasonable job at Blues with limited resources, even if his style of football wasn’t to everyone’s liking.

Conducted himself with dignity when sacked. Nothing in my eyes to warrant anything other than a polite reception. Then hopefully absolutely batter them.