21:21, Mon 12 Feb
Tam
StechyBlue
Nailed on we get dicked Tuesday.

And Thongs suddenly lose all internet access.

Every cloud and all that... 😁

True πŸ˜€
21:26, Mon 12 Feb
Hope we stuff them like when Savage came back hoping to win.
21:28, Mon 12 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
πŸ˜‚ love you Rags, you mad’un x

Yeah, I mean, so much for my tactful approach. πŸ˜‚

It’s all opinions innit, and then Rags comes in with a personal insult.

Happens all the time and usually ends in me getting naughty stepped despite me not being the one which has been rude to another poster on here πŸ˜‚

Personal insult ? .... i think you'll find that my post was aimed purely at the comment, not the poster of said comment

John Eustace a coward ? Now THAT's a personal insult
21:30, Mon 12 Feb
Tam
Tom TheProject Brady

I could sense your frustration at having to (due to your inbuilt politeness) limit your response to something civil.
Tam
21:40, Mon 12 Feb
Rags
Tom TheProject Brady

I could sense your frustration at having to (due to your inbuilt politeness) limit your response to something civil.

I take my frustrations out on my inflatable voodoo dolls these days.
Make Blues Great Again
21:48, Mon 12 Feb
Tam
I miss voodz and his cans of Breaker
Tony Fantastico
02:13, Tue 13 Feb
Just to be clear do you not want us to stuff the cowardly dvb?

DVB
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
06:21, Tue 13 Feb
We might even see some half and half scarves tonight
08:29, Tue 13 Feb
We just know what's going to happen don't we 😁
08:53, Tue 13 Feb
Very nice of him.

Hope we smash them 5-0.
Dan
09:14, Tue 13 Feb
Charcy
Just to be clear do you not want us to stuff the cowardly dvb?

DVB

Double standards from Rags unfortunately.

Wouldn't hire a villa fan himself but was desperate for the club that he allegedly supports to continue to employ one.
09:22, Tue 13 Feb
I think the Eustace factor has messed things up a bit tonight. Before then it would have been interesting to see how Mowbray's team plays after a few games where we have played well but lost.

I remember Zola's team playing well and losing v Leeds and everyone thought we'd smash Wigan (I think) next game and it was awful. More recently the Stoke home game was shite straight after a good performance at Plymouth.

I think Mowbray's team will play well tonight and it won't be the usual false dawn, but the Eustace thing gets in the way.
09:39, Tue 13 Feb
JohnP
I think the Eustace factor has messed things up a bit tonight. Before then it would have been interesting to see how Mowbray's team plays after a few games where we have played well but lost.

I remember Zola's team playing well and losing v Leeds and everyone thought we'd smash Wigan (I think) next game and it was awful. More recently the Stoke home game was shite straight after a good performance at Plymouth.

I think Mowbray's team will play well tonight and it won't be the usual false dawn, but the Eustace thing gets in the way.

Yeah, turns it into a bit of a circus doesn't it? I'm almost expecting to lose, typical Blues and all that. Hopefully TM have gotten into them and we put on a proper display, boy we need a result.
11:48, Tue 13 Feb
TrickyBlue
We might even see some half and half scarves tonight

Here you go - will they be as popular as the Peaky Blinders ones?! πŸ˜†

[ibb.co]