21:38, Mon 12 Feb
Just got my tickets for Sunderland for my 7 year old.

3rd game he has been too, supports effing Tottenham. I’m plugging away it’s not easy
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
21:48, Mon 12 Feb
Try harder
21:55, Mon 12 Feb
Do you live in London ? If not he is a really shit glory hunter !
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:55, Mon 12 Feb
Move his bed to the garage until he conforms?
Adopt him out.
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
21:58, Mon 12 Feb
Adopt him out.

No money in that ... just sell him
21:59, Mon 12 Feb
You'll get there mate my lad was all man city at his age but 6 years on loves the Blues wouldn't have it any other way.Been to 10 away games now not seen us win one of them ...his reply to that is one day dad one day 😉
22:07, Mon 12 Feb
Taking my lad to his second ever game v Sunderland on Saturday.

He went to his first game against Bristol City and loved it, an appalling 0-0 where I don't think we had a shot on target?
H

Consistently correct.
23:29, Mon 12 Feb
Robert Hopkins

If he lives in London, he’s still a shit glory hunter.
23:31, Mon 12 Feb
Incorrect. We nearly won it late on when Sunjic had that shot which our media team made out to be like something peak Ronaldinho would have done.
You may have missed it due to being asleep.
23:48, Mon 12 Feb
Robert Hopkins

Ffs.

No we live In Gloucester, all his family including me are Birmingham born, apart from his Mum (Stroud) that’s my fault.

For some reason all his mates are Tottenham, he’s got all the Blues shirts since he was 4.

He “likes” Blues but “loves” Tottenham. A

Prick.

It will change
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
07:43, Tue 13 Feb
Redditch Blue
Incorrect. We nearly won it late on when Sunjic had that shot which our media team made out to be like something peak Ronaldinho would have done.

It went wide
Happy Clapper
07:58, Tue 13 Feb
Didn’t even give my kids a choice , took em from age 6/7. All generations in my family are blues no way were they straying
08:02, Tue 13 Feb
You can’t knock any young kid for wanting to go games with their mates. I’m glad I did or else I’d support Man U instead of blues.
09:02, Tue 13 Feb
Le Mod
Redditch Blue

It went wide

We both celebrated, it looked like a goal in the Kop. Then we realised a bit late when Sunjic had his head in his hands.

My lad was buzzing we got to celebrate a goal 😂
H

Consistently correct.