22:38, Tue 13 Feb
I didn’t think they were totally awful, they kept the ball well at times but we were just by far the better team.

Was a typical Eustace away performance, so glad we have moved on.
22:41, Tue 13 Feb
I thought they were shite and kept giving the ball away. A team that could finish would've scored 5 tonight.
22:41, Tue 13 Feb
When you look at the players we had when Mowbray was manager how on earth did we never even get into the playoffs?

He made some great signings but hadn't the ability to use them. We can only weep now at the talent we've lost (and the woeful replacements).

hmmm
Gazball?
22:42, Tue 13 Feb
Ribeye
I thought they were shite and kept giving the ball away. A team that could finish would've scored 5 tonight.

Yeah I did say not totally awful. Eustace will do what he does and keep them in the championship but that is all.

Not a very ambitious selection from the Blackburn board.
22:45, Tue 13 Feb
Just home and I can say after watching that tonight we was the much better team if we had a striker we would have won by 3 easily as for Blackburn overall poor ref let them get away with all sorts then books dembelle for nothing the amaount of shirt pulling when we had a corner was terrible on laird and Marc roberts every time and the ref was watching this and just waves it away the clown but over all good performance by blues and have to say when that goal went in the roar was loud I was in the railway and it was well loud ..on to Saturday and get another win and we can relax some more
22:47, Tue 13 Feb
Ribeye

They were really poor and timid.
22:47, Tue 13 Feb
Ribeye

Yeah same for Blues
22:48, Tue 13 Feb
what's with the 'big club' thing?
22:49, Tue 13 Feb
Wolvobluenose

I just read that through as well.

They'll have little joy if they're waiting to "see what Eustace does next game". That was about as John Eustace a performance as a team can be; sit back, soak it up, ping it up to the striker and look to feed off second balls. Rinse and repeat for 90 minutes.
22:50, Tue 13 Feb
tebily
what's with the 'big club' thing?

I assume something to do with Savage? All I can think of
22:52, Tue 13 Feb
BluenoseMo
Ribeye

Yeah same for Blues
That’s confused me. Are you saying Blackburn could’ve scored 5?
Tony Fantastico
22:52, Tue 13 Feb
Yep if the bleakburn fans think they will see more atttacking away performances then that well there in for a shock big time lol ..I liked eustace he did ok for us but give me the football we are playing now anyday of the week
23:00, Tue 13 Feb
Genuinely one of the worst performances I've seen this season. Reminded me of how we played under Karanka. I'd be worried if I were them
23:02, Tue 13 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
BluenoseMo
Ribeye

Yeah same for Blues
That’s confused me. Are you saying Blackburn could’ve scored 5?

No - I misread it 🙈