21:48, Wed 14 Feb
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Charcy
But he brings those limited players in so whoever takes over has a shit squad to deal with.

When you are shopping in Poundland you can't afford luxury. Milwall have one of the lowest budgets in the league
Stoke didn’t

That's funny I thought we were talking about Milwall... No one does well at Stoke
Nice edit. We were talking about Rowett as well. Pulis did well at Stoke tbf. So anti football managers have succeeded there.
What Rowett did to his son when at Derby makes him a disgrace of a man imo
Tony Fantastico
21:56, Wed 14 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Charcy
But he brings those limited players in so whoever takes over has a shit squad to deal with.

When you are shopping in Poundland you can't afford luxury. Milwall have one of the lowest budgets in the league
Stoke didn’t

That's funny I thought we were talking about Milwall... No one does well at Stoke
Nice edit. We were talking about Rowett as well. Pulis did well at Stoke tbf. So anti football managers have succeeded there.
What Rowett did to his son when at Derby makes him a disgrace of a man imo

To be fair the title of the thread is not Rowett it's Milwall. Personally believe Milwall's plight is a measure of Rowett's ability to get them to over achieve the past 3 years.

I agree on Pulis but no one has done well in their championship years. Seems to be a managers graveyard.
21:56, Wed 14 Feb
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Charcy

Stoke didn’t

No I was talking about Rowett. So Rab is right and you are wrong.

Apologise to him.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:57, Wed 14 Feb
Now 4-0 down. Edit 0-4 full time
22:02, Wed 14 Feb
Charcy
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Charcy

Stoke didn’t

Apologise to him.

Oh in that case I will apologise straight away. Great to get a reply from the oracle of the small heath alliance forum
22:02, Wed 14 Feb
Charcy
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Charcy

Stoke didn’t

Apologise to him.
😂
Tony Fantastico
22:03, Wed 14 Feb
Novakainian
Charcy
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Charcy

Stoke didn’t

Apologise to him.

Oh in that case I will apologise straight away. Great to get a reply from the oracle of the small heath alliance forum
😁👍
Tony Fantastico