23:55, Thu 15 Feb
Newbs

Thanks
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
00:06, Fri 16 Feb
lowercaser
The only rule I know of is you can't have a drink when you are within sight of the pitch.

That also applies to bars / pubs outside stadiums too apparently.
Recently at Hillsborough a pub at least 200 metre away from the pitch ( not part of the stadium complex ) had to close it's upstairs balcony as Kick off approached because it was possible to see probably less than 25% of the pitch through the gap in 2 stands.

Gobsmacked !!
Is there really a danger to peace and goodwill if pub customers in the neighbourhood can see a bit of the pitch ?
Must be a law of the land but it seems over the top.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
00:22, Fri 16 Feb
Radavis
There is probably an obvious answer to this, but is there a reason kiosks can’t be open for the whole of the game? I went to see Bayer Leverkusen a couple of years ago and we just nipped for a beer when we wanted one, no real queues and it meant if we wanted a drink we could leave during the game for 5 minutes and risk missing a goal but knowing we would be gone for 5 minutes tops so could gamble.

Sure there’s some rule I don’t know about.

Obviously there were screens showing the game, so probably had a better view.

It is open throughout the first half but they close as soon as the queue goes second half. I think this again is a problem with the the incumbent supplier and wanting the staff finished asap so they don't need to pay them.

We need to make the quality of the offering better and try to get people hanging around after the final whistle.

There's so much potential in it. A reasonable number hang around in the Legends Lounge as it's just about worth it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023