09:11, Thu 15 Feb
Mackems are crapping it in the build up to this weekend.

[www.readytogo.net]

Tyler to polish his shooting boots and we will win comfortably. I can't see us losing another home game this season. Fortress B9 returns
10:14, Thu 15 Feb
Jobe getting mega pelters on one or two of their threads
10:20, Thu 15 Feb
Their season was destined to unravel after sacking TM. Further compounded by the Newcastle debacle and now they're venting it out on a teenager.

Lovely stuff. 3-0 blues
10:20, Thu 15 Feb
Apparently they are playing awful even when they win. Early goal and the atmosphere could see us hand out a beating.
11:04, Thu 15 Feb
Looks like Jobe still doesn’t fancy tracking back, old habits die hard in the youngsters.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:09, Thu 15 Feb
David Xavis
Apparently they are playing awful even when they win. Early goal and the atmosphere could see us hand out a beating.

Absolutely. If we can get an early goal, I fancy us to beat them 3-4 nil. Hope the crowd isn't just there in numbers but there in voice and support too. Could be a big result for us this weekend, let's have it

People said it would be a good move for him because the pressure would be off. Older, wiser heads pointed out Sunderland fans are fickle bastards and the kid would likely regret it

[www.readytogo.net]
Let me guess at the responses by the SMB's:

Haway marra, wor Jobe divnae put a shift in like.
17:30, Thu 15 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE

People said it would be a good move for him because the pressure would be off. Older, wiser heads pointed out Sunderland fans are fickle bastards and the kid would likely regret it

[www.readytogo.net]

The hostility on that thread ti their players is quite something. Makes our over reactions looks quite mild and reasonable.

At the moment I think if we stop Jack Clarke we stop their team. I think we can make sure he sees too little of the ball ti effect the game.
17:47, Thu 15 Feb
Super Hans
Looks like Jobe still doesn’t fancy tracking back, old habits die hard in the youngsters.

He can't. He's too slow(said it many times when he played for us).
17:49, Thu 15 Feb
Newbs
Super Hans

He can't. He's too slow(said it many times when he played for us).

Said the same, very little pace in him at all when I’ve watched him