18:25, Thu 15 Feb
Currently on General Sale.

Over.
19:11, Thu 15 Feb
My two boys and I are going to this thanks to a friendly SHA member, only 30 minutes down the road so its good for the kids.

We went to Peterborough and did Norwich in the home end (horrible), so I hope we do well and give them the buzz.

Looking forward to it
22:31, Thu 15 Feb
Surely if you buy a holiday home in East Anglia it comes with a free Norwich season ticket. I’ve never met a Norwich fan under 60.

Ipswich get a few north Essex fans because it’s cheaper than going to Liverpool
St then a tube and they won the league 60 odd years ago for the vile factor.
07:36, Fri 16 Feb
One of my mates (well under 60) is a huge Norwich fan, my brother in law also big Norwich fan, bought my eldest (spurs fan) a season ticket and couldn't convert him lol I think spurs beat them 5-0 nil at the end of the season, my boy loved it.

Suffolk however is a weird mix, mostly old school glory hunters, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal etc and obviously Ipswich fans.

Lived in Essex and Suffolk since leaving Solihull as a kid and I met more Blues fans in Mexico than I have round here !!
16:25, Fri 16 Feb
sold out now?
16:26, Fri 16 Feb
No
17:50, Fri 16 Feb
Only 1300 sold 3 days ago. I thought this would sell out quickly
19:29, Fri 16 Feb
Why? it's an asshole to get too.

Looks like there is lots of tickets left.
21:19, Fri 16 Feb
Dave
Why? it's an asshole to get too.

Looks like there is lots of tickets left.

Hull, Boro, Sunderland, Plymouth, Southampton, Swansea, Norwich all of a bit of a nuisance to get to. But we average over 2k at away games. So I must admit, I thought we'd shift 2k easy enough.
21:21, Fri 16 Feb
It's not to bad nowadays the A14 goes all the way there which is practically a motorway now.
Years gone by with the Old A45 it was a right trek but to drive it now you'd get there quicker than trying to get to South London.
05:49, Sat 17 Feb
Don’t think trains are running either that day
07:54, Sat 17 Feb
Went there on supporters bus for FA Cup 3rd round tie in 1987

Journey there seemed to go on forever

Didn't seem so bad on the way back thanks to a 1-0 win courtesy of Dennis Mortimer

Been back there with work a few times, not so bad when driving yourself but still a long way
07:54, Sat 17 Feb
They are as we're using them but normal route via London is a bus replacement. We're having to go via Peterborough.

We sold out against Norwich when there was a train strike on