18:46, Thu 15 Feb
19:08, Thu 15 Feb
Could listen to the man all night. I love him. We’ve got lucky here
19:13, Thu 15 Feb
Interesting praise for Sunjic. Obviously rates him
19:37, Thu 15 Feb
Or perhaps just doesn't want to call him terrible when he clearly has a role he can play in certain games and situations. Not one of our best midfielders in possession by a long stretch, but his work rate off the ball is second to none in our side
19:40, Thu 15 Feb
Amy T

When TM speaks I kind of compare it to me sat in my lounge late at night with no sound on but staring intently at babestation.
20:07, Thu 15 Feb
mjd2505
Or perhaps just doesn't want to call him terrible when he clearly has a role he can play in certain games and situations. Not one of our best midfielders in possession by a long stretch, but his work rate off the ball is second to none in our side

He heaped praise on him. Made him captain. Not sure why people are struggling to accept it. TM rates Sunjic.
21:56, Thu 15 Feb
TaylorJay84
Amy T

When TM speaks I kind of compare it to me sat in my lounge late at night with no sound on but staring intently at babestation.

Surly babestation has ceased to exist by now??
22:44, Thu 15 Feb
Still going strong.
23:01, Thu 15 Feb
Amy T
He’s mine
Tony Fantastico
23:12, Thu 15 Feb
yeehaw
mjd2505

He heaped praise on him. Made him captain. Not sure why people are struggling to accept it. TM rates Sunjic.

He doesn’t match up with the way Mowbray wants his teams to play atall. I think given that he was already here and undoubtedly gives his all every minute of a match he is respected but rated as a player not so sure, I doubt Mowbray would go out and sign him at his next club like he did with Pritchard.
11:12, Fri 16 Feb
I can see Sunjic playing against teams that we want to press. For example, I reckon he might start against Ipswich who try and play out from the back
11:23, Fri 16 Feb
He's gotta keep everyone on side and motivated until the end of the season, good man manager, good people skills
Happy Clapper
11:48, Fri 16 Feb
Yeah he’s not gonna come out and say he’s dogshit is he. Let’s see how many games he plays from here on.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.