20:00, Thu 15 Feb
A question as no been over the Kop in a while. Is it just the Tilton thats safe standing or is lower Kop also.

Must admit not been since work was finished but be there on sat
20:02, Thu 15 Feb
Lower Tilton only.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
Ok thanks ... thought that may be case but wasnt totally sure.
20:13, Thu 15 Feb
Hmmmm 🚩
20:41, Thu 15 Feb
Thongs
Hmmmm 🚩

???? Dont quite get this Thongs asking a genuine question. Sat in main stand on my previous visits this season.
I had a feeling it was seating but had hoped it was safe standing. When i last went the work wasnt completed ... hence i dont get your remark
20:46, Thu 15 Feb
He's winding you up mate
20:48, Thu 15 Feb
I always wonder if hes called Thongs as he
A) Likes wearing them
B) Likes wearing sandals
C) Stuck up his own a**e

:)
20:52, Thu 15 Feb
As he’s using red flag in conversation he’s probs wearing a thong.
Gazball?
21:20, Thu 15 Feb
C
21:46, Thu 15 Feb
I guess fanatics ain't what they used to be.
21:47, Thu 15 Feb
😂
21:50, Thu 15 Feb
Miguelagenn
I guess fanatics ain't what they used to be.

😁😁
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
21:53, Thu 15 Feb
Look i will take that ... i dont get to the games i would like to. But this site can be full of the few who think they are above everyone else.

Its a shame and if it was a few jokes great ... but tbh seen it too many times where people put people down and try to make out they are better whether its views on Blues, political etc.

Tbh its not the most welcoming of sites at times
21:56, Thu 15 Feb
brumfanatic
Look i will take that ... i dont get to the games i would like to. But this site can be full of the few who think they are above everyone else.

Its a shame and if it was a few jokes great ... but tbh seen it too many times where people put people down and try to make out they are better whether its views on Blues, political etc.

Tbh its not the most welcoming of sites at times

"...Primarily aimed at adults, conversation here can be robust at times..."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.