21:50, Thu 15 Feb
New Baggies owner.
21:51, Thu 15 Feb
Wankers.
mad
21:52, Thu 15 Feb
meh
So effing disgustingly jammy. I am so bitter about that, can't help it.

Not because he's decent, no idea if he is, he sounds significantly more small time than Knighthead.

But they haven't even had to remotely suffer a small iota of what we went through. Years of smug patronising Albion fannys giving it loads to me and I thought this would be the time to see them get a bit of a humbling.

All sorted in five minutes though. FFS.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
The Kumar's, The Bhattis, Venkys..
mad
Do we know anything about him?
21:54, Thu 15 Feb
What happened to them having to go through some really tough seasons of making the books balance.....

Is this the start?
21:57, Thu 15 Feb
Think he is better than their current owner but not sure he is especially loaded in terms of pumping millions into a football club
If they don’t go up, won’t they be effed with p&s?
My Blue Heaven
If they don’t go up, won’t they be effed with p&s?

Don't believe so, cash flow was the issue rather than losses.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:59, Thu 15 Feb
Probably one for Dan but not sure if P&S is their problem rather keeping their heads above water as a going concern given the loans they've had to take out to stay afloat
22:01, Thu 15 Feb
Sounds like he doesn't have a pot to piss in. $400M net worth and much of that is the valuation of an existing company, not liquid capital.
Aren’t they out of parachute payments now though?
22:04, Thu 15 Feb
yeehaw
Sounds like he doesn't have a pot to piss in. $400M net worth and much of that is the valuation of an existing company, not liquid capital.

I would suggest his pot is significantly bigger than mine and yours, maybe not as big as Knighthead though.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:06, Thu 15 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Aren’t they out of parachute payments now though?

Believe so

Only in the Prem for 1 season before relegation so had them paid over 2 years in 21/22 and 22/23

This season they are without PP

Lots of contracts up in the summer