05:55, Fri 16 Feb
[www.theguardian.com]

This is just...

Who would ever think this a good idea?
07:57, Fri 16 Feb
I think this happens all the time in some places like Clee Hill. And Barnsley.

I won’t get graphic
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
08:23, Fri 16 Feb
Genuinely surprised that this isn’t in Willenhall.
08:30, Fri 16 Feb
" You want come !! "
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:20, Fri 16 Feb
TresorLuntala
Genuinely surprised that this isn’t in Willenhall.

If a couple from Willemhall get divorced, do they remain as brother and sister?
09:40, Fri 16 Feb
Some of the cocktails these days, the mind boggles
Happy Clapper
11:33, Fri 16 Feb
Oi im from Willenhall.
11:41, Fri 16 Feb
What’s the relation with Lee Hendrie & Sue Smith?
12:31, Fri 16 Feb
I'm just going to throw it out there that, whilst this is a bit weird from the outside, all they have done is basically used a sperm donor that IS actually from the father/brother's bloodline rather than someone completely unknown and allowed 2 loving parents (you'd think if they went to this extent) to have a child that they love.

Personally it wouldn't be a route I'd take, but equally, I don't see the need for an inquest in to it either.
12:36, Fri 16 Feb
generalBlue
" You want come !! "

😂😂😂
Goulding (Kristoff)
I'm just going to throw it out there that, whilst this is a bit weird from the outside, all they have done is basically used a sperm donor that IS actually from the father/brother's bloodline rather than someone completely unknown and allowed 2 loving parents (you'd think if they went to this extent) to have a child that they love.

Personally it wouldn't be a route I'd take, but equally, I don't see the need for an inquest in to it either.

I'd argue one of the biggest moral objections and IMO there are a few, is that the child is seemingly being kept in the dark. Everyone deserves the right to know where they come from.

But I do appreciate some of your arguments for sure. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to get past the fact that my dad's fluids had been inside my wife. That and the fact that I'd be raising my brother as my son.
bluer than blues
I'd argue one of the biggest moral objections and IMO there are a few, is that the child is seemingly being kept in the dark. Everyone deserves the right to know where they come from.

But I do appreciate some of your arguments for sure. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to get past the fact that my dad's fluids had been inside my wife. That and the fact that I'd be raising my brother as my son.

Absolutely, it wouldn't be for me for the reasons you mention. But equally I can sort of see how some desperate people may resort to desperate actions. If the child is ever ill, you know the bloodline is there and ultimately, what is "a brother" or "a father" other than how that relationship is formed in person? The DNA is there.

Like I say, it's not for me, and I imagine it's not for most, but can sort of see why they may take that action if they were desperate to be parents. The main thing is that the kid is loved and cared for, the resources used on this would be much better being used on saving a child from abuse and neglect.

Worth keeping in mind that as egg cells we were all in our grandmother...
13:01, Fri 16 Feb
bluer than blues
Everyone deserves the right to know where they come from.

Loads of Children do not know who their father is.
13:13, Fri 16 Feb
bluer than blues

Absolutely, it wouldn't be for me for the reasons you mention. But equally I can sort of see how some desperate people may resort to desperate actions. If the child is ever ill, you know the bloodline is there and ultimately, what is "a brother" or "a father" other than how that relationship is formed in person? The DNA is there.

Like I say, it's not for me, and I imagine it's not for most, but can sort of see why they may take that action if they were desperate to be parents. The main thing is that the kid is loved and cared for, the resources used on this would be much better being used on saving a child from abuse and neglect.

Worth keeping in mind that as egg cells we were all in our grandmother...

"If the child is ever ill, you know the bloodline is"

This is especially important as you get older .... ie the knowing. First thing Doc asks you when you go with a problem ? "is there a history of this in your family" ....... not knowing, or knowing, can alter the whole treatment process. It helps a little knowing the health history of just one parent - but when you know neither it can be seriously worrying.

So i can also see some advantages in this - if you overlook the many disadvantages
13:59, Fri 16 Feb
There is a 50/50 chance the Husband is the Dad - there is an alternative way they could have gone about this which have meant there was no chance the husband would have been the Dad. So IMO i don't generally agree with what they did it could have been worse.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years