09:51, Fri 16 Feb
I came across this vlog or whatever it's called from a Sunderland fan, found it to be very honest, seems they are missing mowbray and disliking speakman.

Love his prediction and hope it's right
09:59, Fri 16 Feb
Whingeing twerp
10:16, Fri 16 Feb
[rokerreport.sbnation.com]

Mowbray tactically flawed. Sacking was inevitable.
10:20, Fri 16 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE

That writer can't make up their mind WTF they are saying.

They have young players so a bit of inconsistency can be expected.

Mowbray was tactically flawed, but they played very good football and got results - though were a bit inconsistent.

Hmmmm.

I'll make my own mind up.
10:24, Fri 16 Feb
Most over rated fans in the country.
10:39, Fri 16 Feb
The north east villa.

Hope we bum the feckers
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:50, Fri 16 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE

At the very least Tony Mowbray will be the Neil Kinnock of the Wagner Revolution. He'll change the culture and style, and then his replacement will reap the rewards and will take us to the next level. I really hope it's Mowbray though.
10:52, Fri 16 Feb
I think Mowbray was held back by poor ownership in a lot of his management roles.

I'm very excited to see what he can do while being backed.
10:59, Fri 16 Feb
I am hoping he can be the one to take us to the prem, and keep us there.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
11:04, Fri 16 Feb
LondonAndy
Fat Buddha CBE

At the very least Tony Mowbray will be the Neil Kinnock of the Wagner Revolution. He'll change the culture and style, and then his replacement will reap the rewards and will take us to the next level. I really hope it's Mowbray though.

Great analogy.
Who is going to be John Smith in this?
11:10, Fri 16 Feb
Super Hans
The north east villa.

Hope we bum the feckers

🤣🤣
Gazball?
11:11, Fri 16 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE

Kinnock betrayed his class, his party and his roots, leading to the blancmange of an opposition we have now
16:54, Fri 16 Feb
bluesbot
I came across this vlog or whatever it's called from a Sunderland fan, found it to be very honest, seems they are missing mowbray and disliking speakman.

Love his prediction and hope it's right

Can we have subtitles.
16:57, Fri 16 Feb
I wouldn’t bother. Made a couple of minutes but it’s just ill informed whingeing. Entitled bunch are Sunderland fans.