How many posts like this before 3pm tomorrow
16:22, Fri 16 Feb
Mr BS

Loads on FB I’ve seen.
16:24, Fri 16 Feb
See? we're effin massive.
Up the feckin Blues
But we’d never be able to sell out a new 40k stadium.
16:49, Fri 16 Feb
Mozball

Cheap tickets you can sell as many as you give.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
16:57, Fri 16 Feb
Mozball

Especially on a Tuesday V Blackburn. 18.117 Woeful

KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
17:25, Fri 16 Feb
Tilton shark
Mozball

Especially on a Tuesday V Blackburn. 18.117 Woeful

KRO

It's not that bad.

I've been at midweek Blues games when there's been half that.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
17:26, Fri 16 Feb
Understand its not just for football and over time everything being up to scratch things develope from there on in
17:40, Fri 16 Feb
Mr BS
9 from GeneralBlue
Tony Fantastico
17:42, Fri 16 Feb
Tickets have been on sale for several weeks, and it's took us until now to sell them, so anyone that wanted one, could have got one earlier on. Now it's sold out, I feel a sense of FOMO kicking in for a few people.
18:18, Fri 16 Feb
I know, my comment was satire.

We’ve sold out an unimportant game, albeit with some initiates in place, whilst being 18th or so in the second division.

The support is there, put the right things in place and people will come. The lack of ambition bewilders me, hence the comment.
18:21, Fri 16 Feb
Mozball

We’ve sold out an unimportant game, albeit with some initiates in place, whilst being 18th or so in the second division.

The support is there, put the right things in place and people will come. The lack of ambition bewilders me, hence the comment.
👏👏
Tony Fantastico
18:21, Fri 16 Feb
Smug smart arse posts? Quite few, probably.
18:32, Fri 16 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Mozball

👏👏

The thing is 40k+ stadia where we are at St Andrews would not work for so many logistical reasons but a new stadium with good infrastructure could be perfect.

The new stadium would not need to be sold out 40k every game to be viable as it would attract so many other uses and events. Upper tiers could be opened when needed and made to look good when not required.

I do disagree that tomorrow is unimportant though as we need as many points as possible to finish the season as high as possible as we aint totally clear of the bottom 3 just yet.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
18:48, Fri 16 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Mr BS
9 from GeneralBlue

Up yer fekkin kilt !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )