17:39, Fri 16 Feb
Central News labelling them the next Manchester City 😳
18:13, Fri 16 Feb
Central news can kiss my hoop.
18:15, Fri 16 Feb
Absolutely...feck em.
18:22, Fri 16 Feb
Just wait, they'll be kissing our royal blue asses before you know it.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
18:26, Fri 16 Feb
The desperation for a rivalry from some on both sides when we’re in the same league as these for a bit is weird.
As irrelevant as Preston in rivalry terms to me
Tony Fantastico
18:30, Fri 16 Feb
Correct
18:56, Fri 16 Feb
Good, let them be loud and brash. Id much rather our rise be more understated, get better odds for one thing….
20:01, Fri 16 Feb
bruggeaway

Why? 😂
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
20:03, Fri 16 Feb
bruggeaway

If the west brom fans think the new owners will spend hundreds of millions and get them up to the Man City level then all well and good. It is great to dream and think big but disappointment awaits.
20:16, Fri 16 Feb
Worth 1.4 billion him his old man and assets in total ....thats about one Tom Wagner alone ain't it?
Rab C Nesbitt
The desperation for a rivalry from some on both sides when we’re in the same league as these for a bit is weird.
As irrelevant as Preston in rivalry terms to me

Agree, I've just never seen it. Have got family on Moms side who are Baggies, so I may be a bit biased but always preferred them to any other local sides fans.
Up the feckin Blues
20:36, Fri 16 Feb
bruggeaway
Worth 1.4 billion him his old man and assets in total ....thats about one Tom Wagner alone ain't it?

I can't see his elderly dad wanting to piss away his retirement on a 2nd division side in Sandwell.

It'll be a sensibly run business without the vision of growth we have.

That's fine, but it won't set the world alight. They'll be fine though.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
20:38, Fri 16 Feb
It's perhaps wise to state the value of Knighthead Capital Management because they are the ones that have acquired the club. They were valued at around $9bn. Not as much as some club owners but an ability to successfully run a club is just as important. I have great faith in our Tom.
LBN
20:47, Fri 16 Feb
I was under the impression they were in big FFP trouble if not promoted this year? isn't this their last year of parachute payments?
20:59, Fri 16 Feb
LBN
Personally think they'll still be in trouble financially even with the new owner. They've got the likes of Swift and Wallace on big wages and, has been said before, cash flow has been their problem. Think they took two £20 million loans to keep them going