13:27, Sat 17 Feb
He saw Knighthead coming in and knew he wouldn't get a sniff at the first team. Fair.
13:33, Sat 17 Feb
He would have been a great option for us this season.
13:33, Sat 17 Feb
He’d heard Sunilk was trying to stir up a hate campaign against him and he wanted to try and head it off
14:01, Sat 17 Feb
The posts on here and twitter when he left were weird, he has clearly justified leaving us with the season he's had versus what he did on the pitch for us.

He contributed the square root of eff all for us, it was probably too much too young. I don't like the rumours about his dad's demands etc. But Jobe is still a kid really and for grown men to boo him is embarrassing.
14:02, Sat 17 Feb
Fair play.

I've never heard him be as vocal about blues like his brother and assumed he just loved "football" rather than loved a team (as do many kids from the FIFA generation).

But he's evidently a good kid who wants to make the most of his own career, which is fine.

(I also like that interviewer but can never remember his name. I know he loves Zigic so that's a great start)
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
14:06, Sat 17 Feb
Roman
He would have been a great option for us this season.

We would never have offered him to be in the starting XI week in week out no matter what, unlike Sunderland.
14:38, Sat 17 Feb
Sunderland supporters absolutely caning Bellingham and Burstow on their message board. Claim they’re playing with nine men.
Never seen such vitriol towards players on a message board to be honest. And yes I do know plenty get stick on here.