16:57, Sat 17 Feb
If you disagree with me then don’t @ me because you don’t understand football. That was a masterclass in how to keep the ball. Baller.
The role suits him perfectly, only Bielik had more touches than him for us today.

Just seen Paik only misplaced two passes aswell. One of which lead to the goal.

Those two together look great.
TrickyBlue
The role suits him perfectly, only Bielik had more touches than him for us today.

I thought Bielik was superb as well other than one poor touch.
17:07, Sat 17 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
If you disagree with me then don’t @ me because you don’t understand football. That was a masterclass in how to keep the ball. Baller.

He‘s a really good player. Looks after the ball really well, and always looks to play forward. He doesn’t do anything flashy that would get fans out of their seats but he‘s just what we need in the middle of the park.
LBN
17:08, Sat 17 Feb
is he free in the summer or what?
Do we have a deal in place?
I can't believe he's surplus to requirements for a team in the bottom 3
17:10, Sat 17 Feb
Colonia
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

He‘s a really good player. Looks after the ball really well, and always looks to play forward. He doesn’t do anything flashy that would get fans out of their seats but he‘s just what we need in the middle of the park.

Chris Marseden mark 2 (@ tarquin)
17:14, Sat 17 Feb
I like him a lot. When he signed I wasn't convinced we really needed another midfielder but him and Paik have really changed the team for the better.
17:33, Sat 17 Feb
Possibly man of the match for me.
Hagley Blue
Possibly man of the match for me.

It wasn’t even close. He made it all tick like a clock.
20:52, Sat 17 Feb
Incredibly calm isn’t it, and does things quickly, impressive
Happy Clapper
20:55, Sat 17 Feb
Really impressed with him and Paik.
As for Bielek, helped restore calm in the defence after Roberts' feck up, helped Roberts get over it and continue to have a decent game himself. Calm, assured, dominant.
Wasn't sure, but he's our John Stone in the making. Top notch.
Up the feckin Blues
21:12, Sat 17 Feb
Yeah Bielik has been magnificent in the last 2 games
Happy Clapper
21:26, Sat 17 Feb
He's excellent. A very shrewd signing.
21:31, Sat 17 Feb
Lad is an absolute baller.

Probably my favourite type of midfielder is one which goes about his business quietly, barely noticed but everything he does is done with precision. Dozzell is this type of player.
21:36, Sat 17 Feb
Wasn’t a misplaced pass by Paik, but a nice weighted pass to M Roberts. That was the problem.