17:35, Sat 17 Feb
Tony Mowbray celebrated back-to-back home wins against his most recent former clubs after Birmingham came from behind to beat Sunderland 2-1.

[www.skysports.com]
...we look so much better in midfield with those that can keep the ball, move forward and pass, Paik 93.8% passing accuracy (shame the one he sold short to Roberts(M) led to their goal), Dozzell 87.2%....also having Bielik 91.2% passing accuracy is helping our play so much 👍😤
Beautiful feeling. Haven't felt like this in absolutely ages.
18:00, Sat 17 Feb
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...we look so much better in midfield with those that can keep the ball, move forward and pass, Paik 93.8% passing accuracy (shame the one he sold short to Roberts(M) led to their goal), Dozzell 87.2%....also having Bielik 91.2% passing accuracy is helping our play so much 👍😤

I’ll be honest I think that’s on Roberts. It’s clear that’s a pattern of play and Clarke wasnt even close no idea why Roberts just stood in one place looking at the ball.
18:36, Sat 17 Feb
Icm2023
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

I’ll be honest I think that’s on Roberts. It’s clear that’s a pattern of play and Clarke wasnt even close no idea why Roberts just stood in one place looking at the ball.

Not really. Roberts was on his heels but the pass was underhit.
18:47, Sat 17 Feb
newblue
Icm2023
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

it was underhit but he has more than enough time to get there instead he literally Just stood and looked at it rolling towards him.
18:49, Sat 17 Feb
Icm2023
newblue
Icm2023
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

it was underhit but he has more than enough time to get there instead he literally Just stood and looked at it rolling towards him.

Yeah, he has to attack that ball....but let's not be too down about a single mistake. Sunderland made mistakes too.

If we can't enjoy today then we may as well give up.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
Tam
19:02, Sat 17 Feb
Icm2023
newblue
Icm2023
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

I like Marc Roberts, but my instant reaction was that he was too unaware and too slow to react - totally his fault. Looking at it again, it was quite underhit and Paik realised that the second that he played it, but Roberts should have been quicker to react. Still 75% Roberts, I think.

I will say though, that I thought that he had an very good game after that, with some good passes included in the display.
Make Blues Great Again
19:05, Sat 17 Feb
I agree, looked half asleep. Wasn't that bad a first time pass if he had stepped in.
19:05, Sat 17 Feb
Tam
My thoughts are a 50/50 fault share; Paik sorely underhit the pass, M. Roberts was far too slow reacting to it.

That sort of stuff will get ironed out the more we get comfortable playing Mowbrayball, and we still won regardless. Up the effing Blues
Tam
19:11, Sat 17 Feb
Amy T
My thoughts are a 50/50 fault share; Paik sorely underhit the pass, M. Roberts was far too slow reacting to it.

That sort of stuff will get ironed out the more we get comfortable playing Mowbrayball, and we still won regardless. Up the effing Blues

Yeah, Sunderland in the first half were better at doing it than we were. We made four or five relatively unforced errors that could have been significant. It's impossible to never make a bad pass, but it's improved so much already. If we can iron out the cheap passing errors, that's going to help us massively, stating the bleedin' obvious. Some of it's a joy to watch and I hope that some of our fans can get out of the habit of shouting 'forward' all the time. I mean, I know it's the city's motto and all that, but let's concentrate on retaining the ball first and progressing up the pitch that way.
Make Blues Great Again
19:16, Sat 17 Feb
Tam
Tam
Icm2023
newblue
Icm2023
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

I like Marc Roberts, but my instant reaction was that he was too unaware and too slow to react - totally his fault. Looking at it again, it was quite underhit and Paik realised that the second that he played it, but Roberts should have been quicker to react. Still 75% Roberts, I think.

I will say though, that I thought that he had an very good game after that, with some good passes included in the display.

Paik definitely underhit it, but Roberts should have been quick enough to at least foul him, if not challenge for the ball

not bothered though, both played very well afterwards and we won