09:48, Sun 18 Feb
Fully expect to get slated for this, but the amount of fans standing on the stairways in the GML needs to be looked at by the club. Everyone has a space so go and sit/stand in it. Not against standing at all (did it for most of the game yesterday) but if you're standing on the stairs you're blocking the view of those to the left.

We have a small portion of fans who seem to get a kick out of being a nuisance. Shame as at times the atmosphere suffered because fans were (rightly so) becoming pissed off at those standing with no regard.

Only downside to yesterday, the club needs proper stewards.
09:49, Sun 18 Feb
Another one who can't help but find something to moan about 😴😴😴
09:55, Sun 18 Feb
Chris
Another one who can't help but find something to moan about 😴😴😴

Isn't that a bit of a point of the whole thing yesterday though. The club wanted to know the blockers that stop fans coming on a regular basis and to test what they have already put in place to see if its working.

As many grievances, big or small being put out in the open gives the club things to action to improve the matchday experience.
Tam
09:56, Sun 18 Feb
I don’t think so, Chris. It’s the type of feedback that the club will want (as long as they’re told directly via questionnaire or email). It’s exactly problems like this that they’ll want to iron out for when our attendances are bigger regularly. If it prompts someone else to mention it to the club, all well and good.
Make Blues Great Again
10:12, Sun 18 Feb
Dave1991
Fully expect to get slated for this, but the amount of fans standing on the stairways in the GML needs to be looked at by the club. Everyone has a space so go and sit/stand in it. Not against standing at all (did it for most of the game yesterday) but if you're standing on the stairs you're blocking the view of those to the left.

We have a small portion of fans who seem to get a kick out of being a nuisance. Shame as at times the atmosphere suffered because fans were (rightly so) becoming pissed off at those standing with no regard.

Only downside to yesterday, the club needs proper stewards.

Totally agree with you, same nonsense in the GMU at times! These clowns don’t give a toss about others.
10:16, Sun 18 Feb
Absofeckinglutely.

You get it in the Kop where people seem to want to stand right at the entrance to the stands while one person can squeeze through at a time.

Was ridiculous yesterday, ended up just barging through.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:27, Sun 18 Feb
Tam
Tam
I don’t think so, Chris. It’s the type of feedback that the club will want (as long as they’re told directly via questionnaire or email). It’s exactly problems like this that they’ll want to iron out for when our attendances are bigger regularly. If it prompts someone else to mention it to the club, all well and good.

100% this, hopefully they had effectively ‘mystery shoppers’ in each of the stands to experience trying to get a drink or going to the loo at half time.
10:47, Sun 18 Feb
Wasn't so bad yesterday but against Hull everyone seemed to stand in the Kop whenever the ball crossed the halfway line. Fine for tall adults but the kids who our future just can't see, and don't enjoy ythe game.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:50, Sun 18 Feb
TresorLuntala
Tam

100% this, hopefully they had effectively ‘mystery shoppers’ in each of the stands to experience trying to get a drink or going to the loo at half time.
Lots of stuff is just down to the ground layout not being able to cope with a full house. Ridiculously bad design for concourses and kiosks. But they’re putting outlets on car parks now which helps. Getting out the ground from lower tier Tilton onto the Kop side takes an age. There’s not enough room Main Stand side. Thankfully now it’s light again at full time on a Saturday as the lighting that side is pitiful.
It’s why we’ll move to a new stadium
Tony Fantastico
11:40, Sun 18 Feb
Totally agree, and it's the simple easy fixes that should be able to sort first.

One thing that annoys me, is the stewards and police who stand on the walkways during half time, they actually contribute to the congestion by partially blocking the walkway.
It was the same in block 6 standing on the Tilton, tbf the stewards kept clearing it, then 5 minutes later the same clowns were in the aisles and stairways again, stopping people moving to toilets, concourse or whatever. For once I felt sorry for the stewards - the ones near me were unfailingly polite and patient, despite pissed up dicks giving them grief for it.
Some people had no choice as others had taken their spots on the seating/railing. Didn't ruin it or anything, it was a brilliant day and a brilliant atmosphere, but no way the club is to blame for some Blues not treating others with a bit of respect, all they are being asked to do is take the seats/spots they paid for.
Up the feckin Blues
12:01, Sun 18 Feb
I've told a few different stewards over the years at the back of the Tilton that they're stood blocking the very space that they're being paid to keep clear !