13:20, Sun 18 Feb
At the end, so many stayed and what a KRO. Blues as they can be. Long may it continue. I'm afraid though that try as me and the lad did with those around us, the La La's have lost the battle with the clap, claps 😁

Up the feckin Blues
13:26, Sun 18 Feb
That was a real Goosebumps moment.
13:39, Sun 18 Feb
Even Sunderland fans stayed to clap us off.
mad
13:56, Sun 18 Feb
Pleased also to see around that tunnel area that lots of Blues fans applauded Jobe Bellingham off the pitch at the end

Sure there were a few boos interspersed with that but the lad had been getting pelters for his gestures towards the away contingent during the first 60 mins and was then copping some off the S'land fans for fluffing that chance

He clapped the Blues fans back too which was good to see

Given some of the behaviour we saw in the autumn around that section it was heartening to see

EDIT

Terrific video btw. We would never have got that with Rooney I don't think even if he'd somehow kept us up and we'd set off like a train the start of next season. Blues fans relate to the new gaffer. Also there are teams that sell out 30,000 every week who'd never generate an atmosphere at all like that after winning a mid table nothing game such as that. None of it forced or artificial either except perhaps the small matter of getting the buggers into the ground in the first place of course which is their job