18:20, Tue 20 Feb
Was looking back at a thread earlier from the year and thought it was interesting how different my own starting 11 would look now compared to previously. Interested to see how other now see our best 11 with Mowbrays style and our new signings.

I’d go with:

Ruddy

Laird
Sanderson
Bielik
Buchanan

Dozzell
Paik

Miyoshi
Pritchard
Bacuna ( ideally don’t want him in this position but feel he has to get into the team on his day )

Stansfield

Dembele would miss out for me purely based on his wastefulness. Great at creating something out of nothing but as part of a functioning team I ent too sure he helps his team out much.

Also had Tyler Roberts on the left initially but decided on Bacuna because I remembered the bits of magic.
18:46, Tue 20 Feb
James over Bacuna for me, Tom.

Bacuna & Dembele off the bench has worked well.
19:13, Tue 20 Feb
Jeffery McSheffery
James over Bacuna for me, Tom.

Bacuna & Dembele off the bench has worked well.

The team that has started the last twi games is probably our best 11. I haven’t seen enough of Pritchard right now to say if he is a starter. Sanderson has been hit or miss this season so he is on the bench for me, as is Buchanan
19:14, Tue 20 Feb
It was interesting watching that full game when Rags posted it. Dembele lost just about every ball passed
to him when he came on - in contrast, Bacuna looked dangerous. James shifted position and I think it was him that made the mistake that let Jobe Bellingham in - it was really a poor piece of play. Credit for being on the spot to take his goal but I think he was rather anonymous.

Laird stood out for me and provided a lot of the momentum we built in the second half when Sunderland became very passive - though our aggressive posture I think pushed them back too. Broadly I agree with your team but I think we can rotate and we need to see if Pritchard can play well when he gets a chance, and that he can stay fit. I didn’t think Tyler Roberts kept the ball that well but his positioning further up the field helped Stansfield a lot and his physical threat was there. A big part in the goal of course. I think that quite suited us and leaving the burden to Stansfield in his own up front could be tough on him.
19:25, Tue 20 Feb
I think on paper I’d put Dembele in for Bacuna but obviously that doesn’t translate into real life.

Personally I’d have Tyler Roberts in for Pritchard aswell at the moment as I’ve been very impressed with him the last two games. Not seen much of Pritchard if I’m honest.

It’s a great dilemma to have talented players on the bench. Seems a lifetime ago since we were able to say that.
09:18, Wed 21 Feb
TrickyBlue
I think on paper I’d put Dembele in for Bacuna but obviously that doesn’t translate into real life.

Personally I’d have Tyler Roberts in for Pritchard aswell at the moment as I’ve been very impressed with him the last two games. Not seen much of Pritchard if I’m honest.

It’s a great dilemma to have talented players on the bench. Seems a lifetime ago since we were able to say that.

There was a few selections that I actually wasn’t sure who I would have but had to choose. Like you say when is the last time we had a dilemma.

I only had Pritchard based on seeing him play for years previously and in hope he can bring that same quality to us.
17:39, Wed 21 Feb
Ruddy

Laird
Sanderson
Bielik
Buchanan

Bacuna
Paik

Miyoshi
Pritchard
Dembele

Stansfield