09:54, Wed 21 Feb
No wonder he has put weight on LOL
[www.thesun.co.uk]
10:11, Wed 21 Feb
Trevor Francis……”apparently we have a player called Paul Moulden”
10:56, Wed 21 Feb
bluearmyfaction

Loved it that day. It was a goal that persuaded David Gold to jump on board with Sully
11:26, Wed 21 Feb
Yeah, seems like only yesterday!

What a nice bloke Terry Cooper was too.
11:30, Wed 21 Feb
BlueStorm

He was. I class Mowbray as a very similar type
Tony Fantastico
PJ1
12:33, Wed 21 Feb
Didn't one of our supporters give him a tenner on the pitch at the end of the game?
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"
Tam
12:40, Wed 21 Feb
PJ1
I hadn't been for some time - I used to play football on a Saturday afternoon and then moved to playing with bands at the weekend, as well as starting a business, so it had been a few years. You sort of lose the connection, and that's what happened to me. For that game, though, I felt that they needed me, and went to the game. I didn't realise how much I'd missed it.

Hardly missed a home game since. 'Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in'......
Make Blues Great Again
13:05, Wed 21 Feb
bluearmyfaction

Might be my memory but I remember it being baking hot that day and with the Kop heaving, felt even hotter
13:46, Wed 21 Feb
BlueStorm

He was. I class Mowbray as a very similar type

yes great bloke was Terry Cooper
i remember being gutted when he left, but then Barry Fry came in and set us on a ride!

Cooper and Mowbray definitely peas in a pod, very respectful and respected and live, breathe and eat this game completely
14:11, Wed 21 Feb
Remember going up to Roker Park and him and Andy Saville scored. Think we won 2-0 or 2-1