Petebaldwin
My Blue Heaven
I think that’s unfair, he certainly left us in a much better position than when he took over. I think he did Millwall too.

He’s an ok manger, he’s probably not a great coach that’s going to improve individuals but he’s definitely an organiser that gets the best out of a team . I think that’s his strength. I think like with lots of people there’s a limit to his ability and he’s not going to be the bloke to get teams up or improve a style of play. He’s more a Neil Warnock than a Mowbray

Well yeah - that's pretty much what I'm saying though. He's a good organiser who can get a team playing well but they don't develop and improve over time. When he leaves, it's still a crap team who can only play one way. The players he brings in reinforce that and when a new manager takes over, they either play Rowett-ball or they drop down the table.

I'm not suggesting he doesn't do a good job whilst he's at a club - he clearly does and gets teams to punch above their weight but that seems to be the only goal instead of improving the standards so that they don't have to punch above their weight and can instead compete and perhaps even dominate teams.

He takes a 5/10 team and tries to get them to score as many points as possible for a 5/10 team. When he leaves, they're still a 5/10 team.

Mowbray takes a 5/10 team and immediately starts working to improve that rating so that when he eventually leaves, they are better than they were when he joined.

Would disagree, he take 4/10 teams and gets them performing as 7/10 teams. When he leaves they revert to 4/10 teams or worse.

Hi problem has been taking over 7/10 teams because he can't do the making a good team very good bit like say a Mark Robins can at Cov