13:22, Thu 22 Feb
Bhx
Try not to sell him until after the Euro’s (if Wales get there), as a good tournament will only add to his value. £10 million is far too low anyway.
13:27, Thu 22 Feb
Around 20 mil should be the fee for any PL club. They’ve got the big money so they can either use it or eff off.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:57, Thu 22 Feb
Back in the day there was another very unassuming young Welsh international that came through the ranks. Malcom Page, he was a fantastic servant for Blues and quite a player also. JJ could be similar we should nurture this talent.
14:17, Thu 22 Feb
I really hope that we play him in his preferred/best position until the end of the season. It could be the difference between getting an extra 5m for him.
14:29, Thu 22 Feb
Going to be hard to displace Dozzell and Paik from there at the moment. He is definitely much better in the middle though
14:34, Thu 22 Feb
Yeah I get you. Would probably say the 10 is his best role at the moment though. We are pretty stacked in that role which is where he thrives. I would say that Hall, Pritchard, Roberts and Bacuna are all best in that centre attacking role. We would be better off spending the James money on 2 strikers and another winger or 2.
14:48, Thu 22 Feb
Snoop
HackneyBlue
yea fair, guess his international performances prove that too

Yes, I think that means he has shown he can be comfortable at a higher level than Warton had played at before his move. Which feels like it should be reflected in the price to some degree.

Is it a higher level? Leicester would beat Wales.

Some games are a higher level.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:51, Thu 22 Feb
By all accounts he held his own when Wales beat Croatia with their star studded midfield.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:51, Thu 22 Feb
Croatia and Turkey were the toughest teams he faced, so debatable.

cant say i watched him but i remember a lot of welsh tweets saying he stood out amongst prem players he was alongside.
14:52, Thu 22 Feb
Super Hans
By all accounts he held his own when Wales beat Croatia with their star studded midfield.

Fair.
14:52, Thu 22 Feb
Fair enough.

Welsh Prem players though.