17:11, Sat 2 Mar
We have a lot of games against teams around us destiny in our own hands and I think we are more than good enough to win them.

Certified happy clapper
...👍😤
17:17, Sat 2 Mar
Agree just had two really tough games back to back. Think we'll pick up enough but will be a nervy ride.
Can't see us going down, we are playing well, just not getting the rub of the green at the moment.
Plenty of time and a game in hand, you could see today how much fight the players have in them, all working their socks off.
KRO
17:20, Sat 2 Mar
I’m in the happy clapper club 👍
17:24, Sat 2 Mar
Yeah, I dunno how anyone could watch that game and say these players have no fight in them. Several ran themselves ragged.
17:36, Sat 2 Mar
100% agree. We’ve got some good players and it’s in our own hands.
It wouldn’t be blues if we didn’t make it a drama though! 😓
...like singing the blues.

Tough result today, but I absolutely effing love this team and group of players.

We'll be alright.
17:53, Sat 2 Mar
Ricky Blotto
...like singing the blues.

Tough result today, but I absolutely effing love this team and group of players.

We'll be alright.

You'll do for me.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
Was an exhilarating, if ultimately disappointing game against one of the better and most expensive squads in the division. And they needed plenty of assistance from the ref. And we were missing some key players.

Plenty to be positive about.
Whilst we are in an extremely precarious position, i think we will be alright. And that worries me.
18:14, Sat 2 Mar
Yep and hopefully this will be the last of these effing relegation battle seasons. We've endured enough now.
Fat Buddha CBE
Was an exhilarating, if ultimately disappointing game against one of the better and most expensive squads in the division. And they needed plenty of assistance from the ref. And we were missing some key players.

Plenty to be positive about.

👍

They brought about 40 mil of talent off the bench, did well to keep it a tight game
18:25, Sat 2 Mar
100% am in no doubt we will stay up. Played very well today against 12 men
18:27, Sat 2 Mar
cjm1908
We have a lot of games against teams around us destiny in our own hands and I think we are more than good enough to win them.

Certified happy clapper

With you. As gutting as it was, gutsy also. We'll be ok, I'm sure of it. Might not be pretty or easy mind. Hold the effin line.
Up the feckin Blues