20:30, Sat 2 Mar
6 goals in 8 games so far.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
20:34, Sat 2 Mar
We’ve got 7 in our last 4.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:35, Sat 2 Mar
Keifer Moore

Dwight Gayle scored today as well

and Jay Stansfield
4 in 20 for Cardiff, would you have been pleased if we went for him?
21:32, Sat 2 Mar
My Blue Heaven
It’s impossible to sign strikers any good
Tony Fantastico
21:34, Sat 2 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
My Blue Heaven
It’s impossible to sign strikers any good

I think it’s more they didn’t want to risk signing more deadwood that will need to be cleared in the summer.

Ugbo has done well but his past record is a bit hmmm and it would have raised eyebrows.

Signings are easy with 20:20 hindsight
21:34, Sat 2 Mar
We’ve got one tbf
What is your broader point?

It isn't like we've struggled for goals since the Sheffield Wednesday game
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Think he is suggesting it's someone we could have signed that's made an impact at club with less money than us. We should have signed a striker, is another way of looking at it
But what for? We're scoring goals.

Bad defending is what is doing us in.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
21:47, Sat 2 Mar
My Blue Heaven
We’ve got one tbf
You need more than one good enough.
Replacing Craig Gardner might help. No brainer for me
Tony Fantastico
21:49, Sat 2 Mar
If Ugbo had played today we’d have won by a canter…

Should have gone for him and not kept Stansfield
Dong Ren Out.
21:56, Sat 2 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
My Blue Heaven
We’ve got one tbf
You need more than one good enough.
Replacing Craig Gardner might help. No brainer for me

Don’t think I’m being funny here, but do you actually know what Gardner’s job role is?

I’ve been critical of Gardner in the past and I think it’s worth noting that a lot of the scouting for players and recruitment has other people responsible now - McParland, Carnall officially and Park and Rigg when they’re finally confirmed for a start.
21:58, Sat 2 Mar
And we’re bringing in better players for them being here.
He’s had long enough. When he effed off with Pulis should’ve been the end of him and no more contracts for his brother
Tony Fantastico