20:43, Sat 2 Mar
Justified? We had the Sanderson sending off and think Bacca went down for abit but 9 barsteward minutes 5 max for me
20:44, Sat 2 Mar
It was ridiculous. They played a load at half time too.
20:47, Sat 2 Mar
it was 3 minutes for the Smallbone “injury” alone
20:48, Sat 2 Mar
Surprised by 9. Expected 6.
Actually I think Bacca went down towards the end of the first half so I could kind of see why he added the extra 6 minutes but can't see how he's had to stop his watch for 9 minutes during the second half beggars belief 🤷
Bacuna injury and other injury time- 3
Subs - 3
Goals -3

I was expecting 8/9 tbf
6 mins at half time was fine, both sides had injuries, the 9 minutes at the end was excessive, personally I though it was going to be about 6 mins, he obviously added on a lot of time for the protests around Sanderson's sending off.
We lost about 3 mins right at the start of the second half, their player was down.

Supposed to be 1 min per goal, and 30 seconds per sub break I think?

Thought it was gonna be about 7, so 9 felt a little excessive but not miles off
Happy Clapper
21:03, Sat 2 Mar
Absolutely spot on - i expected 8, my son who generally calls the timings spot on said 9

3 goals, a red, yellows, loads of subs. About the only thing the officials got right.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:12, Sat 2 Mar
Needed it to make sure they scored. Hence giving them corners and chances to re-take them.
21:23, Sat 2 Mar
Tbf the corner they had to retake was a blessing for us (at the time). We were effed and they’d taken the corner short with acres of space.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:58, Sat 2 Mar
6 mins in the first half, so not surprised.