20:59, Sat 2 Mar
Wtf is he doing???

Chasing the ref down the tunnel allegedly
20:59, Sat 2 Mar
Good for him.
21:04, Sat 2 Mar
Yeah fair play. We need to make these blokes realise there's consequences to be effing shit every week.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
21:07, Sat 2 Mar
Until I see the highlights on motd I cant comment
21:13, Sat 2 Mar
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Read the controversies section.
He's got a long history of pretty awful behaviour.

I think English football would be better off without him owning a club.
21:13, Sat 2 Mar
Isn't he known to be a bit of a psychopath?
21:14, Sat 2 Mar
Bcfc 26
Wtf is he doing???

There’s form for that in Greece. But normally cos refs are biased against everyone other than his team. So it’s other owners…
21:17, Sat 2 Mar
Bcfc 26
Wtf is he doing???

Bit of a hoo-ha over time added on, in which Liverpool scored (99), I know the feeling.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Read the controversies section.
He's got a long history of pretty awful behaviour.

I think English football would be better off without him owning a club.

More of this please.
Chairmen should be like Vince McMahon.
21:34, Sat 2 Mar
sandpit72
Bcfc 26
Wtf is he doing???

Bit of a hoo-ha over time added on, in which Liverpool scored (99), I know the feeling.
It's more that Tierney got the law wrong in that added time. Drop ball should have given possession back to Forest, who had the ball when he stopped play, but he gave it to Liverpool. Who went straight up and scored.
21:40, Sat 2 Mar
During his presidency, Olympiacos has funded the daily meals of a thousand people weekly, through the benevolent fund of "Genesios Theotokos" parish in the Athens suburb of Nikaia[60] and the Syros Holy Church. In 2010, Olympiacos hosted a UNDP Match Against Poverty which raised over US$500,000 for earthquake stricken Haiti and Pakistan.

He doesn't seem to be all bad.
And he hates shit refs. He'll do for me.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
22:19, Sat 2 Mar
Madeira Blue
During his presidency, Olympiacos has funded the daily meals of a thousand people weekly, through the benevolent fund of "Genesios Theotokos" parish in the Athens suburb of Nikaia[60] and the Syros Holy Church. In 2010, Olympiacos hosted a UNDP Match Against Poverty which raised over US$500,000 for earthquake stricken Haiti and Pakistan.

He doesn't seem to be all bad.

There was an article somewhere (Vice I think) on the drugs shipment seized. I can't find it now, but every time someone was due to give evidence that might have implicted Marinakis personally they mysteriously died just before testifying.
22:25, Sat 2 Mar
Mrs BAF is well acquainted with Piraeus. Her view on Marinakis involves the use of words such as "strangle" and "own intestines".