21:05, Sat 2 Mar
...vs the others that have managed to stay up (by the skin of our teeth) over the years?

Personally I think they're stronger, with a good deal of fight. I think we'll be fine.
21:06, Sat 2 Mar
Different as in the style of play teams play nower days
21:06, Sat 2 Mar
They are way better, they are better than their position and they are better than the teams around them. We are not going down can we talk about soemthing positive ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:08, Sat 2 Mar
Do you not think every other team has got better along with us though?
21:09, Sat 2 Mar
I think our team currently is better than those teams, and the only reason we stayed up those seasons with the cack we had then was because there were 3 teams worse than us. Are there 3 teams worse than us atm? Rotherham definitely, Wednesday maybe even though they beat us, but the others, I’m not so sure.
21:10, Sat 2 Mar
Technically, significantly better. However, I don't feel they are as able to "go back to basics" in the way we have before when a new manager has come in and gone direct with a few games remaining. Despite this, I think we'll be alright. We've had a tough set of games recently and won our winnable ones before that (Sheff Wed was an aberration). Add to that the number of teams in the mix, which is about 9 and 7 of those are separated by 2 points. We'll be alright.
21:11, Sat 2 Mar
And well hung
Tony Fantastico
21:13, Sat 2 Mar
Yup, rumour has it that 1/3 of Miyoshi's body weight is cock.
21:14, Sat 2 Mar
It feels better than most but lacking grit and leadership with some obvious weaknesses

Im tempted to say if we hadnt had the Rooney experiment wed be a bit more comfortable

How the eff we stayed up with the shite Lee Clarke was managing is a mystery
21:14, Sat 2 Mar
I love him
Tony Fantastico
21:19, Sat 2 Mar
Going forward this team is a lot better.

Defensively I think it’s one of the weaker sides.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:25, Sat 2 Mar
Yeah I think that's fair
21:30, Sat 2 Mar
Definitely stronger

And tbf 38 points from 34 games would normally have you comfortably clear, there just isn’t 3 totally w**k teams this year so it’s tighter
Happy Clapper
23:03, Sat 2 Mar
NouCamp
It feels better than most but lacking grit and leadership with some obvious weaknesses

Im tempted to say if we hadnt had the Rooney experiment wed be a bit more comfortable

How the eff we stayed up with the shite Lee Clarke was managing is a mystery

Pashun
23:41, Sat 2 Mar
Better going forward, awful defensively.