Rab C Nesbitt
Vince Overson and Trevor Matthewson

Both Would probably be better than Sanderson
What did the Knights in White satin?
22:47, Sat 2 Mar
I was told he’s better than Trusty
Tony Fantastico
22:53, Sat 2 Mar
Not a free but Joe Worral, on loan in Turkey, from Forest. He’s very good at this level.
22:57, Sat 2 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
I was told he’s better than Trusty

I'd kill for Trusty back
23:51, Sat 2 Mar
Stay up and I’m convinced we have a chance in the summer. Sheff Utd team who are supposedly effed financially and he’s not really pulled up any trees to warrant a PL club signing him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:59, Sat 2 Mar
I’m unsure if I’d want him given he’s struggled to get into the Sheffield team this season.
06:31, Sun 3 Mar
A guy called Kevin Long came onto the market quite recently. Should’ve snapped him up. Solid.
Formerly known as GuildfordBlue…
09:56, Sun 3 Mar
Tall
Rab C Nesbitt

Sanderson is a very poor player and should be nowhere near the captains armband he needs to be binned off in the summer
09:57, Sun 3 Mar
gerry1875
Tall
Rab C Nesbitt

Sanderson is a very poor player and should be nowhere near the captains armband he needs to be binned off in the summer
Did you go yesterday mate?
Tony Fantastico
09:59, Sun 3 Mar
sydneyblue
A guy called Kevin Long came onto the market quite recently. Should’ve snapped him up. Solid.
Our recruitment in January was awful. We did not need Pritchard and the money should've gone towards a cb and a striker. Sheff Wed recruited really well and it looks like it will save them at our expense.
10:01, Sun 3 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
Tall
Rab C Nesbitt

Did you go yesterday mate?
No, I am very busy at the moment, I am getting the house ready to sell and move onto pastures new. Saw the highlights though and yes it was cruel to lose that way but fair play to the 10 men they did their best from what I saw
10:06, Sun 3 Mar
Careful. You'll get battered for mentioning Sheff Wed signing a striker who's scored goals.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Didn't we sign a free agent a few seasons back mid-season - can't recall who - but it took weeks to get their match fitness up?