10:35, Mon 4 Mar
I'm off there tomorrow. A long shot I guess but does anyone know whether there are any bars in Las Palmas (or the resorts down south) that would show either of the games this week?
12:09, Mon 4 Mar
Holidaying during the football season is prime villa.
12:11, Mon 4 Mar
😂
12:30, Mon 4 Mar
Come on, it's been planned around the home games. Going straight to the Middlesbrough game from the airport.
12:32, Mon 4 Mar
Cheers, will take a look.
The Devlin Disguise
Come on, it's been planned around the home games. Going straight to the Middlesbrough game from the airport.
Have a few days in Hull. FFS
Tony Fantastico
I'm off there tomorrow. A long shot I guess but does anyone know whether there are any bars in Las Palmas (or the resorts down south) that would show either of the games this week?

Where you staying. Ive been there. stayed in the altamar it was lovely. every room sea view 'from your bed'.

Time zone - same as UK (at least when i went). We kept wondering why we were an hour late to dinner. We had moved our clock but was told no need.

Most locals speak english or will at least understand you.

Do the Catamaran. BUT take anti sickness pills in the run up. We did a 5 hr trip around the canaraies. San miguel on tap and some nice food which the mrs never ate as she was so sick.

Maspalomas - swimming park. Nice day out.
Beach - Playa del ingles and amadores.

Shops - from memory there's a few spars about.

Nightlife - playa del ingles. Lots of gay people and cross dressing. All a bit of fun but it's a thing they have there. I think they actually have a whole area where it's like celebrated but its all harmless.

You may get hassled for purchasing shit like any holiday. Crap glasses etc.

Generally its nice. Don't expect much when you arrive in Las Palmas it was like a building site when we went, but the shuttle bus to hotel soon changed my mrs mind its beautiful.

We stayed in south west - puerto rico, next to the Riu hotel and we could see the infinity pool etc which we were envious of. Probably try there next time we go.

[www.tripadvisor.ie]
13:17, Mon 4 Mar
😂😂😂

Love this Stechy, we sometimes forget to review places we’ve all been too.
13:20, Mon 4 Mar
😂😂😂

Love this Stechy, we sometimes forget to review places we’ve all been too.

Went over my head this one Thongs, sorry! I know there's a dig in there somewhere.
13:27, Mon 4 Mar
StechyBlue

Where you staying. Ive been there. stayed in the altamar it was lovely. every room sea view 'from your bed'.

Time zone - same as UK (at least when i went). We kept wondering why we were an hour late to dinner. We had moved our clock but was told no need.

Most locals speak english or will at least understand you.

Do the Catamaran. BUT take anti sickness pills in the run up. We did a 5 hr trip around the canaraies. San miguel on tap and some nice food which the mrs never ate as she was so sick.

Maspalomas - swimming park. Nice day out.
Beach - Playa del ingles and amadores.

Shops - from memory there's a few spars about.

Nightlife - playa del ingles. Lots of gay people and cross dressing. All a bit of fun but it's a thing they have there. I think they actually have a whole area where it's like celebrated but its all harmless.

You may get hassled for purchasing shit like any holiday. Crap glasses etc.

Generally its nice. Don't expect much when you arrive in Las Palmas it was like a building site when we went, but the shuttle bus to hotel soon changed my mrs mind its beautiful.

We stayed in south west - puerto rico, next to the Riu hotel and we could see the infinity pool etc which we were envious of. Probably try there next time we go.

[www.tripadvisor.ie]

Sounds like you've never been to Las Palmas then (other than flying in/out of the airport with that name, which is about 30 min drive away from one of the best cities in Spain).
the king loves me
13:41, Mon 4 Mar
Yeah.. literally correct. Sorry i should have been more clear. I meant the airport. We landed at the airport which looked vacant and then got on the shuttle bus which is where we saw the beauty.

The point I was making is the airport looked a bit baron from memory. My mrs asked, where have you brought us? She thought it was going to be like that scene out of inbetweeners " Dont worry lads it'll look nice when it's finished"!

But yeah I love GC in general. Just driving around on the shuttle was nice as we got dropped off at the Altamar last and it was at the top of a cliff face. I could have just stood on the balcony all week with a beer the view was that nice.
If you're on Facebook, all these kind of places have local FB groups now, it's quite easy to find out what's available.

Just don't ask if you should wear a jumper at night.
13:44, Mon 4 Mar
Yeah.. literally correct. Sorry i should have been more clear. I meant the airport. We landed at the airport which looked vacant and then got on the shuttle bus which is where we saw the beauty.

The point I was making is the airport looked a bit baron from memory. My mrs asked, where have you brought us? She thought it was going to be like that scene out of inbetweeners " Dont worry lads it'll look nice when it's finished"!

But yeah I love GC in general. Just driving around on the shuttle was nice as we got dropped off at the Altamar last and it was at the top of a cliff face. I could have just stood on the balcony all week with a beer the view was that nice.

"My mrs asked, where have you brought us?"

You have a "mrs" ?
13:46, Mon 4 Mar

"My mrs asked, where have you brought us?"

You have a "mrs" ?

Well last time I checked she wasn't a Mr.

Though I have been fooled in the past.