15:43, Mon 4 Mar
Hi All,

Travelling from Denmark to take my 5 year old son to his first away day experience at Milwall! Hes absolutely buzzing we even watched Green Street the weekend to help him get into the mood.

Is there any away pubs that will allow kids? If not potentially a kid friendly place close with a decent atmosphere I could maybe book for food?

Really appreciate it

KRO

Josh (BCFC Denmark Supporters Group)
15:50, Mon 4 Mar
😂😂😂
15:51, Mon 4 Mar
pughburt
Hi All,

Travelling from Denmark to take my 5 year old son to his first away day experience at Milwall! Hes absolutely buzzing we even watched Green Street the weekend to help him get into the mood.

Is there any away pubs that will allow kids? If not potentially a kid friendly place close with a decent atmosphere I could maybe book for food?

Really appreciate it

KRO

Hi Josh,

Borough Market I'd suggest, it will be buzzing Saturday as it is each week with pubs to drink and Street Food. They are family friendly as all those type spots are in London.

Millwall is a very short train journey from London Bridge however I am aware that route isn't in service this weekend for some reason, someone else here will advise no doubt.

Hope you and your son have a great day. Bring back 3 points please
15:53, Mon 4 Mar
Hmm, supporters group with tickets for a sold out game.

It's happening Jeff.
15:59, Mon 4 Mar
There’s a lot of questions that could be asked from that post.

I hope it’s all genuine as a father of the year award must be forthcoming
16:00, Mon 4 Mar
Thanks Shaun, much appreciated will check it out!

Any bluenoses about fancy a pint before the game just drop me a PM be great to have some company navigating around the smoke to get to the ground. We fly into Stansted Friday night stay close to the airport then we'll train into central early Saturday.
16:04, Mon 4 Mar
He's a mature 5 year old, cultures different over here pal. Christmas just gone he went on an educational trip watched a pig getting slaughtered and dissected start-to-finish. A film with a bit of fighting doesn't phase him.

I'm also a top Dad for the record :)

Anyway last time I flew over to the Sunderland game we got 3 points so i'm hoping again we can bring the good luck!
16:09, Mon 4 Mar
Plenty of good places for Food and Drink in and around Borough market.

London Blues will be in the Old Kings Head as usual with our mates from Norway.

We're planning on getting a taxi to get us as close as they'll go on the day, failing that I think it's the Jubilee line to Bermondsey and a 15/20 minute walk.
16:34, Mon 4 Mar
There is regular replacement bus service I believe. From London Bridge.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
16:44, Mon 4 Mar
Segregated?

Might be intersting on the way back after the game.
16:57, Mon 4 Mar
Evening officer
17:01, Mon 4 Mar
pughburt
Hi All,

Really appreciate it

KRO

🤣 love it.
17:19, Mon 4 Mar
Cheers mate been over a decade since I last when milwall with my old man play off semi be great to take my nipper.

I've heard there wasn't any trains to bermondsey though is there any shuttle bus services?
17:25, Mon 4 Mar
🌟
17:31, Mon 4 Mar
There’s a lot of questions that could be asked from that post.

I hope it’s all genuine as a father of the year award must be forthcoming

Or a referral to his local safeguarding team