09:50, Tue 5 Mar
A team scored 10 in an English Football League game? A few teams have got 9 in recent years but none to the double figure mark.
I can remember Huddersfield being beaten 10-1 at Man City (Maine Rd) in 1987. I put it down to them playing in all pink!
10:13, Tue 5 Mar
Newheavenlyblues
I can remember Huddersfield being beaten 10-1 at Man City (Maine Rd) in 1987. I put it down to them playing in all pink!

That's the most recent in the league.
There were two in two months in 1987 Gillingham and Man City, but none since
[www.footballsite.co.uk] (Blue Army Faction's link)
It's a good site as it has all the 10+ games in a list.
Before then there was a 23 year gap so it is quite rare.
10:18, Tue 5 Mar
Let's not be tempting fate!
10:22, Tue 5 Mar
Newheavenlyblues

I recall it was a yellow and black chessboard kit rather than pink, but didn’t help them either way! Could do with them losing 10-1 again, preferably on or around April 27!
11:10, Tue 5 Mar
Arsenal could of had 10 last night but second half they took their foot off the pedal, made changes and treated it more like a training game.

Can't blame them as the game was won so able to rest players and reduce the risk of injury.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
17:32, Tue 5 Mar
Sheep2
Newheavenlyblues

That's the most recent in the league.
There were two in two months in 1987 Gillingham and Man City, but none since
[www.footballsite.co.uk] (Blue Army Faction's link)
It's a good site as it has all the 10+ games in a list.
Before then there was a 23 year gap so it is quite rare.

Cracking website that, spent more time than i should have looking at that website today. Dundee scoring 10 in 2 games running is impressive.