19:48, Sat 9 Mar
I might have got a bit carried away after watching his debut and thinking he might be one of the best midfield players in the championship

Can see there is a good footballer in there, thats clear as day....

Is it fair to say he hasnt actually been that great though. Maybe I expected more....have we broken another one
19:50, Sat 9 Mar
I called it. The Villalba paradox. Seems to occur too often at the Blues
19:51, Sat 9 Mar
He's better when partnered with Dozzell
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
19:53, Sat 9 Mar
In games where we are on top possession wise he will shine, as we have seen.

Games like total where most players can’t pass 5 yards what do you expect?

He is the exact type of player we need in Midfield, we should have played dozzell today, sjunic is a donkey.
19:56, Sat 9 Mar
Think we’re just used to poor players, so when we sign somebody who looks decent, we end up thinking they’re brilliant. Then again, we’re a very poor side atm, so I doubt any player is looking good currently.
19:57, Sat 9 Mar
Stating the obvious, but he’ll be better with better footballer’s around him. A few times today he took up intelligent positions but the player on the ball wasn’t able or confident enough to try and find him with a pass, opting for a safe percentage ball forward instead.
19:59, Sat 9 Mar
theAtlas
Stating the obvious, but he’ll be better with better footballer’s around him. A few times today he took up intelligent positions but the player on the ball wasn’t able or confident enough to try and find him with a pass, opting for a safe percentage ball forward instead.

Agreed and him and dozzell in recent games have worked well and always give each other an outlet.

Dozzell and paik have to be the cm pairing.
19:59, Sat 9 Mar
I think you're right, its just disappointing to see such a clearly talented footballer not able to shine like he could
20:07, Sat 9 Mar
Hard for anyone to perform in such a big standard team let alone playing next to the fraud that is Sunjic
20:10, Sat 9 Mar
I've never really understood what people see in Sunjic, given that he can't pass, run, shoot or tackle. He just runs around very slowly throwing himself at people.
He's got a lot of talent but he's playing with numbskulls who can't read the game or are too afraid to take a risk. Put him in a top side and he'd excell. He's a good player!
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
20:32, Sat 9 Mar
He played further foward today. I think he should have played centrally with Dozzel. Sunjic had opportunities first half to play balls from deep but just doesn't have the ability. Would have preferred Paik or Dozzel to be getting on the ball in the middle.
20:51, Sat 9 Mar
NouCamp
I might have got a bit carried away after watching his debut and thinking he might be one of the best midfield players in the championship

Can see there is a good footballer in there, thats clear as day....

Is it fair to say he hasnt actually been that great though. Maybe I expected more....have we broken another one

He was our best player by miles today. Not sure what game you watched. He was consistently very good throughout the game.
Can you tell me it's all going to be fine please? You're rarely wrong.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
I thought he played well too.