Kieffer Moore?
Al Hamidi?
Tony Fantastico
23:43, Sat 16 Mar
He's useless mind, absolutely rubbish.
H

Consistently correct.
07:24, Sun 17 Mar
If you look at Wednesdays window where they recruited Ugbo and Paveda and compare it to ours where the little money we had was spent on Pritchard you can see why our results since the end of Jan have been so awful.
08:15, Sun 17 Mar
BlueSteve
If you look at Wednesdays window where they recruited Ugbo and Paveda and compare it to ours where the little money we had was spent on Pritchard you can see why our results since the end of Jan have been so awful.

Yes, we lost our manager who had turned the team around after Rooney and wanted Pritchard signed.
08:22, Sun 17 Mar
Snoop
BlueSteve

Yes, we lost our manager who had turned the team around after Rooney and wanted Pritchard signed.

People conveniently forget that Mowbray clearly wanted both Pritchard and Dozzell, knowing that was the budget.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:42, Sun 17 Mar
If Pritchard and Dozzell were pushed by TM then he has to burden some of the responsibility. I certainly would not look to sign Dozzell on a permanent basis. If we are in League One I doubt he will want to sign.
08:57, Sun 17 Mar
BlueSteve
If Pritchard and Dozzell were pushed by TM then he has to burden some of the responsibility. I certainly would not look to sign Dozzell on a permanent basis. If we are in League One I doubt he will want to sign.

Everyone was praising the fact we had signing two midfielders that transformed the way we moved the ball after the Sunderland game.

Funny old game
Most of this place was desperate for Sony Kaba

Got one goal I think

I can’t wait for the summer when we will be able to finally recruit a striker, there’ll be no excuses

It has to be our number one priority

Ugbos turned out really good for them but he was awful at Cardiff. Hit streak that we could’ve done with but wasn’t never guaranteed. I think they thought Stansfield would keep going but he’s gone off the boil a bit, not that we’ve mad a plethora of chances for him lately.

A couple of times yesterday he had the ball in their box or the edge and I had expected him to shoot but he didn’t, can’t have much confidence
09:00, Sun 17 Mar
H wasn’t in fairness to him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:09, Sun 17 Mar
Super Hans
H wasn’t in fairness to him.

Nah he has been banging the drum to be fair. I thought we’d be alright with Stansfield to be honest as we were getting goals from elsewhere (JJ, Koji, Bacca) but even those have dried up
10:58, Sun 17 Mar
Very funny.

What this team lack is Mowbray stood, on the edge of the technical area coaching them through the game. Venus doesn't do that, Cole tries.

We were scoring until the Millwall game.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
11:24, Sun 17 Mar
My issue with them is they were brought in to make us play better football. I know the no Mowbray factor probably accounts for most of it, but we don’t seem any better at passing or ball retention with them 2 in the team. Pritchard more than dozzell as well, at least dozzell has chipped in. What’s Pritchard done other than be injured and provide 1 assist for juke.

Ive no issue with Paik though, I thought he had another consistent game yesterday, and was easily our best passer of the ball.
11:57, Sun 17 Mar
Bluenose27
My issue with them is they were brought in to make us play better football. I know the no Mowbray factor probably accounts for most of it, but we don’t seem any better at passing or ball retention with them 2 in the team. Pritchard more than dozzell as well, at least dozzell has chipped in. What’s Pritchard done other than be injured and provide 1 assist for juke.

Ive no issue with Paik though, I thought he had another consistent game yesterday, and was easily our best passer of the ball.

Under Mowbray Dozzell was doing well - he might have dropped off anyway but given everyone pretty much has it seems likely the issue is a lack of Mowbray. Which is what makes judging Pritchard now very silly.

We clearly had a way to play, Dozzell and Pritchard were part of it and it was working. Then we lost Mowbray and things have fallen apart.