08:54, Mon 18 Mar
Bannan and Poveda both expected to be out injured for a few weeks following Saturday's defeat at Ipswich.
10:31, Mon 18 Mar
Poveda has definitely been massive for them, so that's good news in our limp to the line!
10:32, Mon 18 Mar
Hope there’s complications and both injured are season ending
12:06, Mon 18 Mar
Both huge players for them - added to a dip in form for Ugbo, a welcome bonus for us.
12:43, Mon 18 Mar
Huddersfield are the ones we need to keep an eye on. Sheff and Rotherham I think will be gone. Just a few more feckin points would have had us all feeling a bit better about this situation.
12:44, Mon 18 Mar
Huddersfield are comfortably worse than we are. I'm confident we can out score them in terms of points, we've had rotten luck lately and it'll change.
13:00, Mon 18 Mar
Just need Ugbo to get an injury and that should finish Wednesday.
One spot up for grabs though still even with them down 😬
13:07, Mon 18 Mar
We must be bottom of the current form table, we are hopeless, snatching defeats from draws. We need TM back asap. I hoped George Hall would have an impact but so far nothing.
13:14, Mon 18 Mar
We must be bottom of the current form table,

Last 5 games we're third bottom of the form table, above Rotherham and Sunderland. Last 10 games we're above Rotherham only.

This is why I'm confident our form will turn. This squad is not bad enough to be the second worst in the league over 15 games.
13:18, Mon 18 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
We must be bottom of the current form table,

Last 5 games we're third bottom of the form table, above Rotherham and Sunderland. Last 10 games we're above Rotherham only.

This is why I'm confident our form will turn. This squad is not bad enough to be the second worst in the league over 15 games.

2011 showed me that the perfect storm can cause the unthinkable!
That squad won a domestic cup, had some cracking players, decent manager and the sides around us were crap!
What did we need again? 3pts from the last 6 games, I don’t trust this squad, the last three games especially has shown me when a battle is needed can they do it, I’m not sure I’m really not.
This side lacks leaders and character.
13:36, Mon 18 Mar
Trialist
Bannan and Poveda both expected to be out injured for a few weeks following Saturday's defeat at Ipswich.

How about we just get 11 points from our own games and we ain’t gotta worry about them :)
13:38, Mon 18 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
Huddersfield are comfortably worse than we are. I'm confident we can out score them in terms of points, we've had rotten luck lately and it'll change.

Admittedly I'd had a couple of beers but I watched Huddersfield v Leeds in a pub in Leeds and thought they looked decent
13:56, Mon 18 Mar
TaylorJay84

I thought Ugbo was shite?

Can't keep up
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:17, Mon 18 Mar
Nikola Zigic
TaylorJay84

Can't keep up
Impossible to sign decent ones mate
Tony Fantastico
14:21, Mon 18 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
TaylorJay84

Can't keep up
Impossible to sign decent ones mate

I was always of the opinion that good strikers cost money but then I started looking at Championship acquisitions and soon changed my tune. Szmodics alone is a great example. It's always hard getting true figures but most suggest he was £1.8m and just six months earlier we spent £2m on Cosgrove. We've definitely had the resources to sort this issue out several times over. It really beggars belief how long this has been an issue for us.