11:42, Mon 18 Mar

Nice little touch on the title graphics at the end, bottom right
11:48, Mon 18 Mar
very good, the last line very apt too :D
11:52, Mon 18 Mar
Just waiting for Carl Chinn to tell us how some of his relatives were known regulars in the Happy Trooper.
11:59, Mon 18 Mar
Chinny will prbably do a documentary debunking everything in the new show, a radio programme and a book.
12:59, Mon 18 Mar
loads of it filmed round druids heath and the 'pole 👍 my mates house from when he was growing up is one of the ones in the scene at 1:15 and the maisonettes in the background at 1:41 are where we used to score draw off a bloke called "smelly paul" 😂
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:09, Mon 18 Mar
😂
13:47, Mon 18 Mar
A_n_E
loads of it filmed round druids heath and the 'pole 👍 my mates house from when he was growing up is one of the ones in the scene at 1:15 and the maisonettes in the background at 1:41 are where we used to score draw off a bloke called "smelly paul" 😂

There were a group of mods from Druids Heath, that us Lindsworth mods used to go and see back in 81-82, by the Gladiator pub, an Uncle used to live in one of the high rises, my aunt used to live at the other end by what is now the 50 terminus(I don't think the 50 went that far in 81, I think it stopped at the maypole, I might be wrong about that), so I have got many memories of there, even thpugh I used to live on the othere side of the cut.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:00, Mon 18 Mar
A_n_E
and the maisonettes in the background at 1:41
For a moment I thought you were referring to the soundtrack.
15:29, Mon 18 Mar
A_n_E

The tower blocks earlier on (0.27) look like Druids Heath as well.

Using the Heartlands Parkway spine road (constructed in the late 1990s) at 0.39 is hurting my eyes. Will they be using Nokia phones in it as well?
20:13, Mon 18 Mar
Yeah recognised Druids Heath straight away
The SPACESUIT was genius ...a great touch and suitbale tip of the cap to a GBNF Blues terrace legend.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
The SPACESUIT was genius ...a great touch and suitbale tip of the cap to a GBNF Blues terrace legend.

Wondered if that was the case, it was actually a fire protection suit in real life but a spacesuit is more suitable for tv. Either way 👍😄
08:14, Tue 19 Mar
I went to the studio last night and watched the first 2 episodes. Blues are really prominent. Flags, badges, neck chains etc. Bloody good as well.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
08:59, Tue 19 Mar
Were you part of the contingent that sung the proper (slower) version of KRO?