11:10, Tue 19 Mar
The pundit was talking about the prospect of Gary Rowett stepping in to help Blues in their battle to stay in the Championship

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
11:11, Tue 19 Mar
Imagine my suprise.
11:12, Tue 19 Mar
“He will do a job there is no doubt about it and quite frankly Birmingham have got precisely what they deserve, the owners not fans to be clear. The ownership model that took out John Eustace and decided to put in Wayne Rooney.”
11:13, Tue 19 Mar
Funny, I was just trying to think of who nobody fecking asked
11:18, Tue 19 Mar
Still so bitter
11:20, Tue 19 Mar
I mean he’s not really wrong is he

I appreciate there’s more to it with Mowbray however the decision to replace eustace for Rooney has lead us indirectly to this
11:22, Tue 19 Mar
davenports
Still so bitter
He needs to chill and do some Gardening.
11:27, Tue 19 Mar
davenports
Still so bitter
He’s right
11:28, Tue 19 Mar
NouCamp
“He will do a job there is no doubt about it and quite frankly Birmingham have got precisely what they deserve, the owners not fans to be clear. The ownership model that took out John Eustace and decided to put in Wayne Rooney.”

Jordan may be a sour faced over sized oompa loompa, but he ain't wrong there.
The cold never bothered me anyway
11:28, Tue 19 Mar
My Blue Heaven
I mean he’s not really wrong is he

I appreciate there’s more to it with Mowbray however the decision to replace eustace for Rooney has lead us indirectly to this

its often the case with Jordan that the headline makes his comments out to be worse than they are, probably not specific to Jordan tbf
11:30, Tue 19 Mar
davenports
Still so bitter

I do hope it's his 3 x decade complete & utter hatred of BCFC, which eventually kills him off.
the king loves me
11:50, Tue 19 Mar
NouCamp

Jordan may be a sour faced over sized oompa loompa, but he ain't wrong there.

I completely agree
11:56, Tue 19 Mar
Let’s face it. Needed saying and everyone just wants to ignore the fact.

Feck Simon Jordan. Attention seeking lump of mahogany. Seems to work sadly.
12:30, Tue 19 Mar
I like him