13:22, Wed 20 Mar
Nikola Zigic
El Mayor
Sir Heisenberg
sheffield blue
Reading through the many comments, I would suggest although your reasons are valid, they come in more 8,9,10.

Oh people will make up all sorts of reasons, but basically it's to do with his Villa connections.

As someone else mentioned on another thread, it's a bit like Brexit really - although folk come up with all sorts of nonsense about why they voted "leave", basically it was down to xenophobia (to use the more polite word).

You moaning about people not liking a manager for a reason you don’t understand?

Two words for you mate - Nikola Zigic.

What the eff have I done?

Referring to the actual NZ.
13:29, Wed 20 Mar
What did he do other than collect his crazy wage in the championship?
Gazball?
18:16, Wed 20 Mar
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic
El Mayor
Sir Heisenberg
sheffield blue
Reading through the many comments, I would suggest although your reasons are valid, they come in more 8,9,10.

Oh people will make up all sorts of reasons, but basically it's to do with his Villa connections.

As someone else mentioned on another thread, it's a bit like Brexit really - although folk come up with all sorts of nonsense about why they voted "leave", basically it was down to xenophobia (to use the more polite word).

You moaning about people not liking a manager for a reason you don’t understand?

Two words for you mate - Nikola Zigic.

What the eff have I done?

Referring to the actual NZ.

I am the actual NZ
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H