07:56, Wed 20 Mar
Morning - he’s here now, regardless of what we think. I can’t believe I’m having to back Gary Rowett but that’s life.

With everyone immediately jumping to the ‘he’ll make us hard to beat’ narrative, where do we think we’ll end up?

I don’t see it as being as comfortable but think we’ll finish 20th. Only the Norwich game will be the game with nothing to play for.

What say you?
07:58, Wed 20 Mar
Where WILL we finish.

Where MIGHT we finish.
With Rowett in charge, 10th
shd
08:05, Wed 20 Mar
17th
08:13, Wed 20 Mar
Why can't you believe you have to back Gary Rowett?

This is place is effing mad
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
We need a feel good factor to emerge. Fans play a part in that. Grumbling won’t help, so he should get a warm welcome, for our own sake, not his.

I don’t care he was looking for better jobs, don’t care that he’s a Villa bastard, didn’t like his grubby football. He has done nothing since to indicate that his philosophy has changed, but I can put with a bit of grubby, short term.

With what we hear about what might be ahead of us it’s very important we stay up, so needs fecking must.

Lie back and think of England.
08:38, Wed 20 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Why can't you believe you have to back Gary Rowett?

This is place is effing mad

DvB
08:44, Wed 20 Mar
Dugarry21
Morning - he’s here now, regardless of what we think. I can’t believe I’m having to back Gary Rowett but that’s life.

With everyone immediately jumping to the ‘he’ll make us hard to beat’ narrative, where do we think we’ll end up?

I don’t see it as being as comfortable but think we’ll finish 20th. Only the Norwich game will be the game with nothing to play for.

What say you?

19th - which is where we would have finished anyway.
08:48, Wed 20 Mar
Don't care as long as it's 21st or above, safety as quickly as possible then we can look to the summer and new beginnings across the club

How the players will react to Rowett is anyone's guess atm, I'm sure it'll be positive though